based on today only

Gregan was far from woeful! A few missed placed passes maybe....but woeful?!? He was average.

Just my opinion!!! He just strolled round and looked half-hearted. And i dont get why he kept coming short for corners (well twice) when hes the best header of the ball on the pitch! Aswell as trying to dribble from his own half.

Edited by kellys_discopants

Guest sheridans_world

I wouldnt drop Hazell but Gregan didnt look interested until Lidds had scored the penalty.

Maher can sit on the bench, Whittaker was brilliant

FFS !! - Gregan bossed the game ! - was up for it unlike Rubes and a few others - wasnt until subs came on that momentum was raised and it was game on - O'grady and davis looked like all theu had to do was turn up - Lewis and Hughes showed them that attitude counts ! onwards and upwards ! Bring on da Dale !!

fleming

eardley gregan stam lomax

lidds whittaker allott taylor

hughes o grady

not saying hazel wont improve but he was woeful

crossley terrible

davies was o.k but hughes changed the game

maher was average whittaker miles better

I think I would give Hazel the benefit of the doubt today and I think shez will too. He was uncharacteristically woeful today but because of his performances so far in a blue shirt I don't think we should drop him just yet. I will reserve my judgement on maher but I would certainly start Whittaker in the next game really made a difference when he came on and possibly Hughes will come in although I would still have Davies and Hughes as my main strike partnership, Davies probably needs to improve on today he seemed to let his head go down a little bit.

Was a great come back but I was shcoked at how bad our defence was and are midfield couldnt control the game....

Im a tad worried... Hopefully they will improve with time playing together... hard to make a judgement call off the first game..

Was our defence really that bad? I think they had 2 shots in the entire game.

Was our defence really that bad? I think they had 2 shots in the entire game.

3 I think, and that was with Rubes having a poor game, or a shocker by the exceptional standards he set last year. The were a pretty physical team and Gregan stuck it to them.

I was very impressed by O'Grady on my first sighting of him, on yesterday's evidence I would place him ahead of Davis. He has more to his game and looks like an intelligent footballer.

before anything the 1st change has to be Whittaker in the middle he changed the game for me and got us going forward,

Hazell was absolutely woeful just hope thats his bad game out of the way, and how anyone can blame Crossley is beyond me - just ask yourself where the defence whhere for the 1st and the 3rd goals - mm let me think

plus no-one mentioned that diving save he made in the first half -

davies with either ogrady or allessandra up front -

how anyone can blame Crossley is beyond me

did u go ??? He is the biggest liability we have ... praying Fleming has a stormer at Spotland.

I didnt think Crossley was that bad really, the first was due to his and Gregans mix up, but the 2nd wasn't his fault he shouted for it but Hazel still headed back for some reason, the third he did well to push to initial shot onto the bar and couldnt really stop the follow up.

how anyone can blame Crossley is beyond me

did u go ??? He is the biggest liability we have ... praying Fleming has a stormer at Spotland.

so all of a sudden three out of the back four have poor games(lomax the exception) and we now use the keeper as a scapegoat and are putting our faith in a keeper no one has seen enough of to make a decent enough opinion - as how good he is

1st goal - wasnt defended crossley could do nothing.

2nd goal - Looked like Crossley called for it and Hazel had already jumped and tried to leave it mid jump, hit his back and went in. If Hazel was trying to head it back then its a bit stupid with him not being able to see where Crossley is, though not sure why Crossley actually ran out. Any other day that just wouldnt have happened - freak goal

3rd - Freak deflection which Crossley actually managed to put on the bar and he smacked into the post - Freak goal

Edited by jimsleftfoot