RRE Atmosphere

I have found some of the comments about how good the atmosphere has been a little puzzling.

We have had two home games - the atmosphere was excellent against Millwall and less so yesterday.

It will improve as we extend our lead at the top and the larger supported teams come to BP as well. :grin:

I have found some of the comments about how good the atmosphere has been a little puzzling.

a utd supporting mate of mine who lives on the other side of broadway is a little miffed at not being able to have a quiet saturday afternoon in due to the extra noise.

puzzling.

I find this odd, I sit in the Main Stand and could hear the RRE pretty much all through the game; I even heard The Chaddy a couple of times near the end.

I sit in the Chaddy, hardly heard the RRE and apart from a few behind the goal, nothing in the Chaddy!!

I find this odd, I sit in the Main Stand and could hear the RRE pretty much all through the game; I even heard The Chaddy a couple of times near the end.

Yep same here, I sit bang on the half way line (upper) and can hear both sets of fans. Obviously the Rochdale Road End is a lot louder because that's where most of our singers are now but for me the atmosphere when the fans get going is far better than it was last season. I'm sure the players have noticed it too.

I sit in the Chaddy, hardly heard the RRE and apart from a few behind the goal, nothing in the Chaddy!!

That explains it then.....your a bitter chaddy ender that is unable to admit that stand is now on its last legs in terms of atmosphere!

Don't be afraid....let it go and join us in the RRE your always welcome!

Any random fan who came on this forum would wonder wtf was going on.

It's like a war who's got the best stand, can we not just say there was a good atmosphere at Boundary Park on Saturday, not the RRE or the Chaddy, Boundary Park.

Thanks for the recognition. - very encouraging. We even had a Zigga Zagga from the area to our right!

It appears that there is a general feeling that the lads don't need to be told :comeon: as they're "coming on" very nicely.

P.S. Have you noticed how the lads have scored six of the eight BP goals in front of the Chaddy? We certainly get value for money at our end.

Thanks for the recognition. - very encouraging. We even had a Zigga Zagga from the area to our right!

It appears that there is a general feeling that the lads don't need to be told :comeon: as they're "coming on" very nicely.

P.S. Have you noticed how the lads have scored six of the eight BP goals in front of the Chaddy? We certainly get value for money at our end.

Last time i checked you can see both nets from all 3 stands :grin:

I'm in rocky, usually about 5 or 6 seats in from the divide! (and no i'm not a spotty chav lol). I'm lovin the atmosphere! much better than chaddy (where ive been last 5 seasons!) I think it carries alot more around the RRE! did manage to hear 1 song come from chaddy! only for us to join in and drown it out lol!

I'm in rocky, usually about 5 or 6 seats in from the divide! (and no i'm not a spotty chav lol). I'm lovin the atmosphere! much better than chaddy (where ive been last 5 seasons!) I think it carries alot more around the RRE! did manage to hear 1 song come from chaddy!

This is the 'test result' post I've been waiting for. In an experiment on Saturday we limited our songs from the Chaddy to a vey small number and we kept the volume as low as possible to test whether any were picked up by the RRE choir. Your hearing one of them, in the midst of all the "banter" against the visiting fans, proved the 'problem acoustics' to be a myth. Q.E.D.

dont know how anyone can say the atmosphere as gone - yeah i sit right near the singers and they never shut up so fair play to em all. not been particularly listening out for chaddy enders cause been concenrating on the game and dont think i would hear it from where i am as the RRE choir again never shut up.

dont think it really matters as long as both sets are are it can only be good for the players which is the main thing at the end of the day.

keep it up every1

This is the 'test result' post I've been waiting for. In an experiment on Saturday we limited our songs from the Chaddy to a vey small number and we kept the volume as low as possible to test whether any were picked up by the RRE choir. Your hearing one of them, in the midst of all the "banter" against the visiting fans, proved the 'problem acoustics' to be a myth. Q.E.D.

You mean nobody bothered to sing? :grin:

dont think it really matters as long as both sets are are it can only be good for the players which is the main thing at the end of the day.

keep it up every1

Exactly! The few of us who sing are not trying to be heard by those not singing in other parts of the ground. The players can hear us and that's what matters. :bluearmy:

How very dare you? :shock: My contributuion was acknowledged by someone in the Main Stand last night and by mastap this morning!

:grin:

Like said above this competition between the Chaddy and RRE is silly. My dad sits in the main stand and he said how much better it is that the lads are shooting to both ends, with Latics fans in wholl sing. Ive often thought thats one thing wrong with BP that often wed shoot to an empty RRE. Seems to be working anyway.