someone kill my brother!

I unfortunately have that common surname; taylor, and a brother called chris! And as I'm sure you can imagine whenever chris taylor gets mentioned on T.V. I always get the same crap. "oooh i'm famous" "oh look, I scored!"

As I'm sure this won't bother the rest of you, I feel I should also mention he's a scum "fan"!

any offers lol!

I unfortunately have that common surname; taylor, and a brother called chris! And as I'm sure you can imagine whenever chris taylor gets mentioned on T.V. I always get the same crap. "oooh i'm famous" "oh look, I scored!"

As I'm sure this won't bother the rest of you, I feel I should also mention he's a scum "fan"!

any offers lol!

I'll bring me shotgun :mad:

any offers lol!

and you allow him to be, because............?

its Mossad

Sorry Bob. Met someone from the Embassy once. I've agot a couple of contacts via Cardiff. He had a Mossad agent with him - a nice polite man who told me that fish and chips was a jewish creation from the nineteenth century. Interesting, and, of course, I wan't going to cross examine him on the issue!

Sorry Bob. Met someone from the Embassy once. I've agot a couple of contacts via Cardiff. He had a Mossad agent with him - a nice polite man who told me that fish and chips was a jewish creation from the nineteenth century. Interesting, and, of course, I wan't going to cross examine him on the issue!

we all know fish and chips came from oldham Oldham_-_first_chip_shop_in_UK.jpg