Ruben Hazel!

OK, so we're doing well in defense, but is it just me, or do you get nervous whenever Hazel gets the ball in his own box?! He does tricks for flips sake! One day he'll mess it up!

Someone tell him to stop, or replace him with Stammy!!!

Never ever ever ever ever. Somebody ban this man from the messageboard so he can't spout anymore nonsense like this.

In Rueben we trust.

OK, so we're doing well in defense, but is it just me, or do you get nervous whenever Hazel gets the ball in his own box?! He does tricks for flips sake! One day he'll mess it up!

i agree, he does make me nervous, but he does not do tricks, he is sometimes just poor in possession.

he had a hiccup first day, but has improved like all the back 4, so i wouldnt change anything at the moment.

and didnt you know, if you are ging to abuse anyone in the back 4, it goes Eardley, Gregan, Stam and then maybe Rubes or Lomax if the other 3 are not playing :wink:

i agree, he does make me nervous, but he does not do tricks, he is sometimes just poor in possession.

he had a hiccup first day, but has improved like all the back 4, so i wouldnt change anything at the moment.

and didnt you know, if you are ging to abuse anyone in the back 4, it goes Eardley, Gregan, Stam and then maybe Rubes or Lomax if the other 3 are not playing :wink:

Not saying anything about the OG, that was just sheer bad luck :P

No you are mistaken, it goes Stam, then, errrrrr, Stam again

Rubes is ace in possession, the number of times when he has had it in a tight corner or a tricky spot and got something out of it is amazing. There's nothing much more to it than that he had a couple of :censored: games. If anyone has earned them, he has.

Just pointing out that Stam's better ;)

No he isn't. You're not the old bloke who was sat behind me at the Millwall game who said we should bring on Stam because "all the young girls fancy him", are you?

And you can't even spell his name right!!!

He says, spelling Reuben incorrectly.

I'm all for a Stam-Hazell partnership. They were superb together last season. A Gregan-Hazell back line is just pure brute force. Stam-Gregan is possibly the most FLAIR centre half pairing ever.

I wouldn't complain about any of those permutations. Although, on a personal leve, I'd like to see Stam getting a few more games.

What a joke.

This thread has been caused due to our lads having played well, and the nit pickers have to pick someone. So out of the 4 games, Reuben Hazell scored an OG so lets just have a go at him. To me thats fantastic, when someone who plays aswell as Reuben Hazell is the only player we can have a go at.

This thread has been caused due to our lads having played well, and the nit pickers have to pick someone. So out of the 4 games, Reuben Hazell scored an OG so lets just have a go at him. To me thats fantastic, when someone who plays aswell as Reuben Hazell is the only player we can have a go at.

whos having ago at rubes,

all that was said is , he makes a few people nervous.

i take you are part of the hazell can do no wrong group.

Not necessarily, every player can make mistakes and have off games at times, but I dont see how after going top of the league, with 3 consecutive clean sheets, people can say were shaky in any area of the pitch.

It makes no difference really though being a Latics fan, theres always someone or something to moan at.

No he isn't. You're not the old bloke who was sat behind me at the Millwall game who said we should bring on Stam because "all the young girls fancy him", are you?

Noooooooooooooooooo...

Christ, thank you!

All I said was that I prefer Stam and that he makes me nervous!

I didnt say that we should sell him!

And when the flip did I ever have a pop at him for the OG?

As I said, that was bad luck!