God I hate Turd Moor!

Well...my record there...

2008/2009 Tue 26 Aug Burnley 3 - 0 Oldham Ath. League Cup

2007/2008 Tue 28 Aug Burnley 3 - 0 Oldham Ath. League Cup

1999/2000 Sat 22 Jan Burnley 3 - 0 Oldham Ath. League Division Two

1998/1999 Tue 20 Oct Burnley 1 - 0 Oldham Ath. League Division Two

1997/1998 Tue 02 Sep Burnley 0 - 0 Oldham Ath. League Division Two

No wonder I shuddered when I heard we'd drawn them again! Please let us take their place WHEN :wink: we go up!

So how many OWTBers have never seen a Latics goal there either? Must be a good thousand or so!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Was there tonight, and for the same fixture last season. So that's an aggregate 6-0.

Last time I went to Turf Moor before that was a pre-season friendly in about 1991. I don't remember the score. In fact the only two things I do remember are that we were on an open terrace, and it was the game that debuted that feckin awful Bovis green kit.

Edited by garcon

Was there tonight, and for the same fixture last season. So that's an aggregate 6-0.

Last time I went to Turf Moor before that was a pre-season friendly in about 1991. I don't remember the score. In fact the only two things I do remember are that we were on an open terrace, and it was the game that debuted that feckin awful Bovis green kit.

we won 2-1 paul kane scored 2 in the last 10 mins.

i dont know why i remember that!!

No wonder I shuddered when I heard we'd drawn them again! Please let us take their place WHEN :wink: we go up!

So how many OWTBers have never seen a Latics goal there either? Must be a good thousand or so!

11/3/95 Endsleigh League Division 1 Burnley 2 Latics 1 :bblue2::bblue2::bblue2::bblue2:

2/9/97 Nationwide Div 2 0-0

22/1/2000 Nationwide Div 2 0-3

28/8/2007 Mickey Mouse Cup 0-3

Saw McCarthorse score there in 94/95..........................................................................we lost 2-1, although his goal did bring us level. Had a feeling it'd be a mirror image of last season and didn't fancy paying a fiver more for the privilege of watching Shez tinker. Looking forward to Col U though. New ground, weekend on the lash and all that.

Edited by oafcprozac

i once saw us win there ,in the anglo scotish cup final 1-0, with a goal by jim steele , but in the first leg at bp we got beat 4-1

I remember that home leg 4-1 defeat really well Bob, that Barsteward Steve Kindon scored a hat-trick I think.

He always seemed to score against us, for Huddersfield as well, he was a right pain in the arse.

I remember that home leg 4-1 defeat really well Bob, that Barsteward Steve Kindon scored a hat-trick I think.

He always seemed to score against us, for Huddersfield as well, he was a right pain in the arse.

steve kindon , hearing that name again will give me night mares, a very dirty player

Guest oa_exile
steve kindon , hearing that name again will give me night mares, a very dirty player

Come on Bob , that is why you (we) remember him .......... he was a good player who took no prisoners

Yes I was there too!!!!!!! Maybe we should start the official I saqw Latics score at Turf Moor once thread :grin:

I was there to; though despite seeing us score it was still one of my most hated matches ever, the place just has “6 fingered dingle” all over it, I find it so depressing. I remember having a burger which was boiled like a frankfurter, perhaps it was a spam burger but it wasn’t very nice. Dump of a ground.

That was my wifes first game :lol:

Also never seen us score there :( I have some real rotten luck with away games.

Guest oa_exile

Head to Head V's THE >>DINGLES<< We have beaten them more in the League ^_^

Last time we beat them at Turf Moor was season 1982-83 , 1:2 , Paul Atkinson & John Ryan , attendance :7,197

The other good news was that season saw them relegated :lol:

Edited by oa_exile

Yep, was there for Paul Kane's brace in the green kit and McCarthy's lob and prod a few years later.

E4e

INBRD

I was there for those two. Loved the "Celtic" kit but mine looked weird without the sponsor on it - bought all the shirts but never with "Bovis" on (that's when you had a choice).

Went there a couple of times when they played Blackpool with mate who's a Lashers fan. Cracking atmosphere then.