Back In For Heffernan?

Hi Donny fan here, not sure why you're after him to be honest as at the moment he'd probably not get in your team. Probably about 6th choice here now and he's lost his way a bit recently. I wouldn't mind him going to you as part of a deal for Davies though, he's a striker I really do rate.

If you do sign him though and get him fit with form then he's a top quality player, sadly he seems to have had his time here as he's not impressing at all when he plays. Didn't score pre season despite being the most used striker, got himself stupidly sent off against Southend away in the playoffs (most of us thought that would be the end of his time with us) and did absolutely nothing in the cup game at Notts County. Doesn't seem to be a big favourite of SOD's at all. If you do sign him he's one of those who can be described as lazy. He won't sprint around chasing things but he has that knack of making something happen in the box. Good finisher and he's certainly an 18 yard box striker.

I wouldn't take a Sky Sports report as any kind of indication that we actually are interested. Probably based on nothing more than the fact we did try to sign him a couple of seasons ago.

He's a good player, but we need a left back and a left winger, not a striker. (Though it has been said you can never have too many strikers.... probably by Warnock. :D )

Eww. This* is all like that girl you used to fancy long ago, before getting kyboshed in front of your mates and then returning to you years later with 'down there' looking a bit like a clowns pocket.

*The whole 'Heffernan to Oldham' thing I mean of course.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Eww. This* is all like that girl you used to fancy long ago, before getting kyboshed in front of your mates and then returning to you years later with 'down there' looking a bit like a clowns pocket.

*The whole 'Heffernan to Oldham' thing I mean of course.

:lol:

Brillant :)