Newcastle chairman downing his pint

On the subject of stewards, wtf was that all about on Match Of The Day last night

showing Mike Ashley sitting among the Newcastle fans drinking a full pint of beer.

If that was any ordinary fan they would have been arrested & fined.

'THE MANS A CLOWN.' I also think the steward that allowed it to happen should also

be looking for new employment now.

Opinions ?

Edited by khlatics4ever

On the subject of stewards, wtf was that all about on Match Of The Day last night

showing Mike Ashley sitting among the Newcastle fans drinking a full pint of beer.

If that was any ordinary fan they would have been arrested & fined.

'THE MANS A CLOWN.' I also think the steward that allowed it to happen should also

be looking for new employment now.

Opinions ?

It is illegal to consume alcohol within sight of the pitch at football matches. He has a duty to set an example and should be charged with the contravention to deter others from breaking the law.

Lineker and co didnt even seem to pick up on the fact it was illegal. They were all too impressed with his ability to down a pint.

Any ordinary fan, like he likes to consider himself as would have been thrown out of the ground at the very least. Though I guess he couldnt be bothered staying down in the concourse like the rest of the newcastle fans.

Lineker and co didnt even seem to pick up on the fact it was illegal. They were all too impressed with his ability to down a pint.

Any ordinary fan, like he likes to consider himself as would have been thrown out of the ground at the very least. Though I guess he couldnt be bothered staying down in the concourse like the rest of the newcastle fans.

i know some folk who work for him at sportsworld, and they arent too fond of him.

and he wonders why he has a big fat beerbelly. terrible

Given our recent troubles with stewards and ground regs how about Newcastle owner Mike Ashley falling foul or flouting ground regs. TV camera's filmed Ashley drinking what looked like beer out of a plastic glass in his seat within the stadium. Now Police are to investigate this and a spokesman for Ashley has released a statement saying Mike Ashley was offered a drink to which he accepted and thought was non acoholic in good faith. I gather cos he necked it in one he didn't taste it either!

Given our recent troubles with stewards and ground regs how about Newcastle owner Mike Ashley falling foul or flouting ground regs. TV camera's filmed Ashley drinking what looked like beer out of a plastic glass in his seat within the stadium. Now Police are to investigate this and a spokesman for Ashley has released a statement saying Mike Ashley was offered a drink to which he accepted and thought was non acoholic in good faith. I gather cos he necked it in one he didn't taste it either!

The mind boggles !!! it really does ....... serves him right tho lol

the bird on sky sports news said it was being investigated by SCOTLAND YARD... FFS! what a waste of time and money, after some jobsworth made a complaint, if it would have been your average newcastle fan caught drinking a pint on tele, would the complaint have bin made?

but yeah, handed a pint glass with a non alcaholic pint in it by a newcastle fan..... :lol:

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

Not surprised this has happened to be honest someone (my suspicions would start in Sunderland) decided to report him so the cops have to investigate. (Scotland yard gets involved because that's where the met is based and it was in London would have been different if it was outside London). Reckon he'll just pay the fine.

Copper: So billionaire football team owner Mr. Ashley we have video eveidence of you drinking what appears to be a beer in site of a football pitch which is against the law and carries a £60 fine

Ashley: Here's £100 keep the change

Copper: Right ta very much that'll pay for the booze at the xmas party