Jimmy Bullard

Jimmy Bullard has been caleed up, not sure wether he is good enough for that level, i like him as a player and one things for sure he will give 100% given the chance.

and he will deffo have a bit a fun aswell.

what do you think, good selection by fab or not?

Jimmy Bullard has been caleed up, not sure wether he is good enough for that level, i like him as a player and one things for sure he will give 100% given the chance.

and he will deffo have a bit a fun aswell.

what do you think, good selection by fab or not?

Rubbish.

He doesn't play for Man U, Chelsea or Liverpool. Clearly not good enough :angry:

I dislike Ol' Wonky Gob immensely, but he's a fantastic defender.

:shock: Stood on his own line or 20 yards dropping off his marker maybe!?!? In any other average side, this guy would be found out to be the 'lazy overrated' billy big bollo/ testicles he really is. Vidic is 3 times the centre half that arrogant twonk will ever be. And Gregan is twice that :grin:

Edited by futchers briefs

Think Jimmy Bullard deserves this. He kept Fulham up last year virtually on his own. Not sure if he can quite cut it at the top level of international football but against Andorra he will be better than almost everyone (he WILL give 100% unlike some). Well done to him and hopefully if he plays well it will give some of the big time charlies a much needed kick up the arse saying that their place in the team isn't assured.

:shock: Stood on his own line or 20 yards dropping off his marker maybe!?!? In any other average side, this guy would be found out to be the 'lazy overrated' billy big bollo/ testicles he really is. Vidic is 3 times the centre half that arrogant twonk will ever be. And Gregan is twice that :grin:

Prefer the more stoutly built mature Centreback eh Jeff?

PS, I haven't forgotten through the beery haze that I said no doors are closed between you and OWTB FC :wink:

Not sure if he can quite cut it at the top level of international football

Isn't that the point though? We talk about international class players - you are one of them when you get picked. How good the team is defines what class your international team is. England are middling to poor. Jimmy Bullard would walk into many international teams who have shown, "Lamps," "Stevie G," and others to be not quite as good as they like to imagine they are.

Think Jimmy Bullard deserves this. He kept Fulham up last year virtually on his own. Not sure if he can quite cut it at the top level of international football but against Andorra he will be better than almost everyone (he WILL give 100% unlike some). Well done to him and hopefully if he plays well it will give some of the big time charlies a much needed kick up the arse saying that their place in the team isn't assured.

Agree. Always liked him. Don't know if he make the step up, but you never will until you give him a chance. Then again, how many have made the step in recent years?

Remember him playing for Posh against us a few seasons back, if it weren't for him that day we'd have leathered them. If the good guys deserve recognition this is a prime example.

He deserves his chance, i hope he plays a blinder and then gives post man pat a tough decision who to drop for the next game Gerrard or Lampard. The England team usually picks itself, it is run by the senior pro's who don't perform for there country, Beckham has to play because he puts bums on seats and as for Wes Brown what the hell does he do, i would be devastated if we signed him (at least it gives Tit Bramble a hope)

I like him as a player. Always puts in the effort, which is more than can be said for the recent shower of............, who've been selected.

I hope Capello plays him and which ever current one of the muppets is left out, can see once again what it really means to play for your country rather than taking it for granted.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Prefer the more stoutly built mature Centreback eh Jeff?

PS, I haven't forgotten through the beery haze that I said no doors are closed between you and OWTB FC :wink:

You've descibed me to a tee :lol: I'm back playing (trade descriptions act might disagree!) on Saturdays this year for my sins, though if we have no game and it coincides with an owtb game, i would still love to impersonate Greegs for owtb fc :wink:

Isn't that the point though? We talk about international class players - you are one of them when you get picked. How good the team is defines what class your international team is. England are middling to poor. Jimmy Bullard would walk into many international teams who have shown, "Lamps," "Stevie G," and others to be not quite as good as they like to imagine they are.

I can see your point and would agree that Jimmy Bullard would get into a lot of teams that have shown us up in the past. I think the last time either Lampard or Gerrard showed anything like their club form (especially Gerrard's club form in Europe) was in Euro 2004 when 'surprisingly' Lampard and Gerrard had competition for places. Like i said this should give those two (and some others) a much needed kick up the backside when it comes to England.