When saturday comes...

Once again we meet in this dreaded league.

You've started well, we havent. It's usually the other way around isnt it?

I always look forward to this fixture, because theres always abit more spice involved - on the pitch and off.

It hurts me to say it, but I think saturday is a big test for us, with you being 'up there' and all that, but as we know it's early days.

How many are you looking at bringing down? Your usual stand full of clowns? They always make me laugh, until you turn us over. :mad:

Anyway, roll on saturday la'

I always look forward to this fixture, because theres always abit more spice involved - on the pitch and off.

It hurts me to say it, but I think saturday is a big test for us, with you being 'up there' and all that, but as we know it's early days.

How many are you looking at bringing down? Your usual stand full of clowns? They always make me laugh, until you turn us over. :mad:

Its bloody typical that we start like a house on fire, battering everyone, then the week before we play you lot our 3 best players get injured... with the possibility of Hughes, Taylor & gregan out, I'd start getting confident...*

Dont suppose you want to take Thommo back on loan to even the playingfield a little?

Stand full of clowns by the way! Better than a stand ful of fake-tanned bin dippers! :wink:

*lulling you into a false sense of security - are you Ronnie Moore by the way, if so we aint telling you anything...keep reading 'football for dummies'

Trouble is with potentially our two best players out (Taylor and Huges) we might not be able to give you the test we hope we can!

Should be a good game, i might not be going though as i have a stiff neck and watching a Ronnie Moore hoof team will not ease the pain. Only joking my scouse friend it will be a tight game but i believe the difference will be in our midfield which this season is considerably stronger than it has been for the last few seasons, my prediction 1-0 to us.

Mersey paradise - isn't that an oxymoron???

Anyway, I can't stand going to Tranmere. I still have nightmares about a certain premiership team being humiliated one winter night by two dwarfs on the wings and the ugliest and generally most unpleasant striker in the world.

Was that the evening of the big traffic jam on the M62? I wish we'd never got to the ground that night... :(

I remember Latics getting tonked 4-0 on a Friday night a few seasons back. Bad times.

Then I went and got tonked on cheap bottles of Castlemaine and double vodka and lemonades in 42nd Street. Good times.

First and only Latics game i've taken my brother to. He's not been allowed back since.

And Birkenhead drives most people to drink,if Tranmere's 'firm' of pissed 14-year-olds (who i always seem to get stuck on the train with) are anything to go by. Can't think why Duffy decided to call her album Rock Ferry, she's clearly never been.