How many league games can we go unbeaten for?

I think everyone needs to calm down a little bit.

No, I think YOU need to calm down!

Only kidding. :D

Great start to the season but there's a hell of a long way to go. I liked Reuben's comment when it was put to him on LW that he would have taken top of the league after 5 games - "We'll, with 5 games to go, if we're still top of the league I'll be a lot more happy."

You and me both Reuben!

How do you mean jsslatic? Just having abit of fun and enjoying the moment while it lasts, as we all know how things can change so quickly being a latics fan!

That's my point!

No, I know it's a bit of fun...but feet on the ground guys, don't underestimate MK...we always seem to struggle at Hartlepool...anyone can beat anyone in League One...

Just to say, i cant see MK Dongs being much threat... so thats 6... I just cant see how they win games with Wilbraham and Gallen up front, that's a sunday league strikeforce for me... greegs and ruubes will hammer 'em...

Never confident anywhere ooopt north - if we get anything from hartlepool I wil be very, very happy...

That's my point!

No, I know it's a bit of fun...but feet on the ground guys, don't underestimate MK...we always seem to struggle at Hartlepool...anyone can beat anyone in League One...

excatly and my point is enjoy the moment cause we don't get so many high points being a latics fan!!! I have been a latics fa for 25 years so I should know what I am talking about here!

Just to say, i cant see MK Dongs being much threat... so thats 6... I just cant see how they win games with Wilbraham and Gallen up front, that's a sunday league strikeforce for me... greegs and ruubes will hammer 'em...

Never confident anywhere ooopt north - if we get anything from hartlepool I wil be very, very happy...

we have beaten both leeds and tranmere on their own patch so I would be dissapointed with anything less than a point at Hartlepool.

Looking at the fixture list I think we will trip up at Stockport away so that will be 8 games undefeated!

Anyone care to differ?

MK Dons will be a threat. But when you're top they are all out to knock you off. I'd prefer to be in the top 3, well within range of the leader later on in the season. Keeps the pressure off, and we won't be as much of a target.

Let's be honest here. We may - hopefully - have found a bit more consistency than last season, but I think we're just as likely to lose at home to MK Dons on Saturday as any other game.

Garcon's logic of probability..... thats the glass half empty version.... we are also as likely to win at home against MK dons on saturday as any other game... :)

... then again we are also likely to draw.. <_<

Edited by BigfinLatic

The 1990-1991 promotion season, IIRC, saw us lose only 1 match at Boundary Park all season. That was Hull City, who were bottom at the time.

There is no telling where and when you will lose.

You can only take it 1 game at a time.

As we are unbeaten in 7 league games, the only aim should be to make it 8.

Then 9, then 10 :lol:

Cheers,

Harry