How many league games can we go unbeaten for?

I think everyone needs to calm down a little bit.

Definitely not getting carried away...yesterday was a great result but we weren't at our best.

We had a fair few chances in the second half that we failed to put away but got away with it.

Davies for me is not the threat he was early last season and has to learn to use his pace to better effect.

Allesandra is a fine prospect but has a habit of playing the wrong ball at critical times and did so yesterday on a few occasions when we could have scored.

Liked the look of O'Grady when he came on and he livened it up a bit...if Hughes had played yesterday it would have been all over a lot earlier.

I'm trying not to sound too critical but we have to be more clinical and score when we get on top as we may not get away with it at places like Leicester and Carlisle.

The defence especially Gregan were awesome yesterday and last season we would probably have drawn or even lost that game.

There's along way to go but we have made a brilliant start...if we can keep the key players fit then we have a chance to finally go all the way.....KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!

But I'm very very pessimistic. Last time I had a bet on latics I had McDonald first goal vs Everton (I will add that I was laughed at by Frankly Mr Shankly) - but talked myself out of putting the fiver on 1-0 latics Gary McDonald cos I expected us to get stuffed!

Edited by pukka

Guest sheridans_world

I think we could edge MK, especially with RDM in charge :wink: - Hartlepool is different, its an awful place to travel to. I'll be happy with a draw. Huddersfield may prove a test as they have more pressure on them this season than ever before.

Verdict, I wouldnt be suprised if our unbeaten run made it to October.

Verdict, I wouldnt be suprised if our unbeaten run made it to October.

Like it, like it. Bit of confidence never did anyone any harm. We've had a good start, and long may it continue. Until 2011 would be good;)

Edited by kirinclassic