Get over it Ronnie!

"Although Oldham are a passing side and Shez doesn't like them to hoof it, I think they played more long balls than us.

That might keep the Oldham crowd a bit quiet with all the "hoof" and "boom" they like to shout at me"

You sad old fart!!!

It must have cut him to pieces on Saturday!!

"Although Oldham are a passing side and Shez doesn't like them to hoof it, I think they played more long balls than us.

That might keep the Oldham crowd a bit quiet with all the "hoof" and "boom" they like to shout at me"

You sad old fart!!!

Not a chance "HOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!!"

You sad old fart!!!

I think I agree with him. We did play more direct than Tranmere on Saturday.

:mad:

You sad old fart!!!

Hey Ronnie, I'd just like to say.......................................

..............one nil, yer sad old :censored::grin:

Edited by philliggi

I thought Tranmere were pretty decent and can play football.

In the same fixture last year they had a spell of 20 mins where they passed it about and looked really good.

Its just that Moors pholosophy is that if its not near our goal they cant score so he likes his defence to hoof it.

Maybe he has learnt a little. When you get the ball down and play its more attractive and usually has more success.

Not aimed at anyone. Relax.

It seemed to me like you were having a pop.

I am very glad that we got 3 points, especially against Ronnie Moore - but in my honest opinion, we played more direct than Tranmere. Probably because of the stick he and his team get when we play them.

I don't have a :censored: problem with us winning games. But do have a problem with :censored::censored: asking me what my problem is.

It seemed to me like you were having a pop.

I am very glad that we got 3 points, especially against Ronnie Moore - but in my honest opinion, we played more direct than Tranmere. Probably because of the stick he and his team get when we play them.

I don't have a :censored: problem with us winning games. But do have a problem with :censored::censored: asking me what my problem is.

:censored: me Rick chill out - im sure he wasnt havin a pop at you!!!