Thought again today he did very well (we`ll forget that miss though!) .... he was up against two big and physical centre halves and at times outmuscled them ... improving every game.

Those misses.

He did ok, and his potential is undoubted, but he needs to find the balls to start bagging some goals if he is to go as far as some think he will. A decent poster also said last week that he needs to get his act together off the pitch......

I thought Lewis could have done alot better today. Defenders were being given free headers with no pressure when he should have been at least trying to make it dificult for them. I also thought his positioning and running off the ball was not good enough today. Would have preferred to have seen O Grady come on earlier to pressure their defenders that Lewis was not doing

He really seems to panic in front of goal, once he gets a few, hopefully he'll get a few more.

He certainly has the ability, whereas there have been question marks over this for previous homegrown strikers.

Not 'alf!

You see his pen against Morecambe? :grin:

He'l come good though, he's too good not to.

I thought Lewis could have done alot better today. Defenders were being given free headers with no pressure when he should have been at least trying to make it dificult for them. I also thought his positioning and running off the ball was not good enough today. Would have preferred to have seen O Grady come on earlier to pressure their defenders that Lewis was not doing

people are forgettin lewis is only 19 and lets be honest this is his 1st full season in the 1st team properly.

i no people will say last season was but due to injuries and that i would say this is his season.

the lad has more potential than other home grown strikers in the past and i think this guy just needs confidence and he will be fine. most fans seem to like him so thats good but what he doesnt need is people to get on his back.

its all a learnin cerve to this lad and he can only get better.

To be honest, it was a bad miss of his, but it was a tremendous save by Willy Gueret. A keeper who previously in the past has been described by Swansea fans as "like a hippy coming out and catching flowers" on his ability on dealing with crosses.

He'll be OK. For large periods of the game their centre halves developed 'the fear' against him when he had the ball down at his feet.

And how dodgy was that Stirling fella at the back for them? He looked a complete liabilty.

The lad's got the best touch at the club and by and large does very well holding the ball up against bigger defenders.

His composure when finishing will get better with experience but for me, the one area he needs to improve is his awareness. Too often he's slow to react when the ball breaks near him and he ends up second best.

If he can work on staying focused for the full 90 minutes I'm sure he'll become the player his promise suggests.

Composure is the one thing he lacks in. He could have done anything with the chance that Gurret saved but it will get better in time. Hes only young and we cant judge him to harshley untill hes got a full season under his belt. Gurret is a decent keeper untill you give him time to think then he goes a bit mental.

I thought Lewis faded abit after an hour so i would have liked to have seen O Grady come on then but he was up against two massive defenders and did well for a good portion of the game early on he was making clowns out of them

He's always going to be up against two big centre halves - surely it's time to recognise that he is a luxury we can't afford at the moment.

Quite ridiculous comment! He clearly contributes to the game and the team. It's not like he is constantly trying to win the game on his own and giving the ball away all the time. He's been doin a good job for us so far this season.

Thought again today he did very well (we`ll forget that miss though!) .... he was up against two big and physical centre halves and at times outmuscled them ... improving every game.

thought they all did well today against a well balanced side who will win more than they lose,whittaker mom for me.