Chris Taylor

What a game, run rings around them today, just a shame we couldn't get the ball to him more.

Easily the best player on the pitch today

Agree with Taylor being the best player on the pitch.

Disappointed with the hoofball up to Hughes. Where were the diagonal passes in to feet? Why didn't we use Taylor and Lidds more?

We should have run rings round them but didn't.

Thought they should have had a penalty too - though Dickinson should have been given a second yellow late on too.

Agree with Taylor being the best player on the pitch.

Disappointed with the hoofball up to Hughes. Where were the diagonal passes in to feet? Why didn't we use Taylor and Lidds more?

We should have run rings round them but didn't.

Thought they should have had a penalty too - though Dickinson should have been given a second yellow late on too.

I thought Davies should have come on instead of O'Grady and Smalley should have come on sooner, they couldnt handle Taylor's and Smalley's pace at all

I thought Davies should have come on instead of O'Grady and Smalley should have come on sooner, they couldnt handle Taylor's and Smalley's pace at all

I am really not sure what Chris O'Grady brings to the team that the three other main strikers don't.

As for Smalley, I'd have had him on for Lidds at half time. Who scored in the 49th minute? lol

I am really not sure what Chris O'Grady brings to the team that the three other main strikers don't.

As for Smalley, I'd have had him on for Lidds at half time. Who scored in the 49th minute? lol

Yeah its typical, Lidds was s**t but then he scores the free kick and redeems himself

i feel sorry for O'Grady, he's not done much wrong since he joined but it just doesn't seem to be happening for him. Davies must be wondering what the hell he has to do to get in the team though.

taylor was without doubt the best player on the park they couldnt get near him,

shez brought ogrady on coz we got bullied and he stood up to it better but was not good, his passing was :censored: and instead of crossing from the left wing in the last min he shot, wrong choice seeing has hughes was running in, he is learning and

still top (i think,need to check)

chirs taylors class this year. But i think every time chris o grady comes on he looks lively. he holds up the ball well and if hes given some game time he will score a few. playing lewi yesterday was a mistake. hell do well against passing teams, but when your playing a physical side who play route 1 football, and when were also intent on hoofing it up the field, surely o gradys the better option. hes strong, quick, and can be arsed running - all in all, a good micheal ricketts.

O'Grady had a great game once he came on, he was strong, all over the place and was far better equiped to stand up to the big Hudds centre halves than Lewis. Taylor, as usual, was head and shoulders above the rest.

I agree, I thought O'Grady did really well against their big centre halfs when he came on and was much stronger than Alessandra had been, he is very difficult to knock off the ball.

First time this season we have looked jaded. Its not a disaster, lets be honest Huddersfield have had a poor start to the season, but look to be getting stronger. We got our tactics a bit wrong Saturday and played into Huddersfield's hands. Davies has obviously upset Shez for some reason, but why should we change a side that hasn't lost. It didn't take long for the doom and gloom merchants to re-appear on Saturday, which I don't understand one bit. As far as O'grady goes, I think he looks after the ball and stops the ball coming back, something he has done well whenever called upon. That Dickenson bullied Stam all afternoon and it shows just how important Gregan is to us :youroff: :youroff:

chirs taylors class this year. But i think every time chris o grady comes on he looks lively. he holds up the ball well and if hes given some game time he will score a few. playing lewi yesterday was a mistake. hell do well against passing teams, but when your playing a physical side who play route 1 football, and when were also intent on hoofing it up the field, surely o gradys the better option. hes strong, quick, and can be arsed running - all in all, a good micheal ricketts.

I just think O'Grady looks very average. He came on against tranmere and made a difference but apart from that i've seen very little to suggest he is anything more than back up to Hughes, Davies and Allesandra. He puts plenty of effort in, came on against Hudds and put himself about but at the end of the day we need some end product. He wasted 2 of our best positions in that second half trying to drill it across goal when a bit more composure would have seen us create a real chance. It's easy to forget that he is still young with his physique so we have to remember there is plenbty of time for him to improve, but at teh moment he isn't in my first eleven and to be honest he would only be on teh fringes for the bench.