Oldham v Leicester

15:02 Oldham 4 - 0 Foxes

16:52 full time, good game, feel honoured to have been to BP despite the 8-0 win for Oldham

:lol:

With our record at the moment, i'd be surprised if we didnt end up losing 4-5.....!!

... but hey ho... as we all know we only turn up for the big games! :wink:

:lol:

With our record at the moment, i'd be surprised if we didnt end up losing 4-5.....!!

... but hey ho... as we all know we only turn up for the big games! :wink:

Well the amount of times I've looked on Traveline and the bus hasn't turned up when it was supposed to, it wouldn't surprise me either.

Guest sheridans_world
I'd use Mills Hill train station.

Thats a good shout, walk straight up chaddy park road, past the Rose of Lancaster to the elk mill roundabout.

Cheers everyone for your responses.

Got my ticket for this today, Row DD. I'll be the small lad in the shades (whatever the weather)...it's sort of my thing.

If you see me wave, or give me the bird of whatever. Quali'y.

Probably a good idea with the sunglasses, we're getting to that time of year that you get the sun right in your eyes for about 10 minutes during the 2nd half!

I was talking to a committed Leicester supporter yesterday who knows some of the players and he said how very pleasantly surprised they are by the standard of football in League One. In fact he said if anything it's been better than the Championship in terms of teams who keep the ball down, playing a passing game and so on.

Any comments nussul?

:cardinal:

without a doubt, if there's a few of you get to manchester piccadilly and get a cab to the ground. For the sake of a few quid each, it avoids a whole load of public transport bother.

You'll end up paying almost as much each on the bus or train

I was talking to a committed Leicester supporter yesterday who knows some of the players and he said how very pleasantly surprised they are by the standard of football in League One. In fact he said if anything it's been better than the Championship in terms of teams who keep the ball down, playing a passing game and so on.

Any comments nussul?

:cardinal:

Well, I think that's exagerating slightly. There's definately a difference between playing West Brom and Wolves last year and League One teams this. I would personally say the standard isn't quite as good, but a bit better than I expected.

Our standard is very good though :P....Leicester players you should look out for this Saturday are Fryatt (top scorer - obviously) and Lloyd Dyer. Dyer came on a free and has been a total revelation. People always talk about Gradel on the other wing, but he's overated.

Our main weakness is our goalkeeping situation, none of the keepers at the club can catch for sh it.