John Bonham in the RRE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Razz, Bonham was the drummer for Led Zep before he pickled himself in Russian clearwater...

I'll help you out mate! :grin:

The greatest rock drummer of all time – yet could arguably be said to be more notable for having once spanked a groupie with a shark which he took from a hotel tank. Where do you go from there? Downhill, that’s where.

Unfortunatly very sad but true , Bonzo liked the odd Vodka or 40 :(

If I was a rock star I would be absolutely gutted to sign off in any way other than choking on my own vomit after taking a deadly cocktail of drink and drugs. Imagine the supergroup in Heaven – Bonham on drums, Hendrix on guitar, Bon Scott and Janis Joplin on vocals...

If I was a rock star I would be absolutely gutted to sign off in any way other than choking on my own vomit after taking a deadly cocktail of drink and drugs. Imagine the supergroup in Heaven – Bonham on drums, Hendrix on guitar, Bon Scott and Janis Joplin on vocals...

freddie mercury would be the best on vocals and on guitar Phil Lynott , with bonham on drums