Eire under 21's today

A few of us are in Vilnius for the Engalnd game in Minsk tomorrow and we are going to the Lithania v Eire under 21 game ..

Look out for our Latic Flags along with the Ernie flag on SSN :grin:

By the way, the woman out here are second to none :wink:

Get her and her mates pictured with the Ernie flag - no excuses this time!

A few of us are in Vilnius for the Engalnd game in Minsk tomorrow and we are going to the Lithania v Eire under 21 game ..

New country?

Spotted the Ernie Flag during the England game, near the halfway line. oafc_ok's eyes deceived him, so he had to go to the trouble of texting one of our boys in Minsk, who confirmed that I was correct.

Advice to youngsters: Keep those eyes peeled! B)

Yep we put the flag by the halfway line on the track, due to the Belarus police not letting us put any one the barriers...

We also have some QUALITY pictures of some local ladies holding the flag :grin::blush:

Yep we put the flag by the halfway line on the track, due to the Belarus police not letting us put any one the barriers...

We also have some QUALITY pictures of some local ladies holding the flag :grin::blush:

Nice that Mark found the time to tell me that he had bought 4 beers for £1.60 whilst I was slaving in my office but didn't send me any pictures of his new friends

Nice that Mark found the time to tell me that he had bought 4 beers for £1.60 whilst I was slaving in my office but didn't send me any pictures of his new friends

Psst!

<Whisper mode on>

I know you, like myself, like the odd tipple; but refering to beers as 'friends' is a one way ticket to an intervention.

<Whisper mode off>

Looking forward to the www.ernieflag.co.uk site report. :gorgeous:

It's going to be a few days before I get anything on so here's a little taster.

BelarussiangirlsloveErnie2.jpg

Oh yes, and please don't expect an in depth review of the ROI U21 game in the Ernieflag report. Some people should hold back posting things on here until they've got all the facts at hand ^_^

Edited by Latics & England

Yep the above was a load of BALLS .... we were ready to go, the flags were packed but we then found out the match was being played over 200 km away !! :blush: Even the hotel receptionist :shock: didnt know where it was ..

Here is a sample of some pictures of The Ernie Flag on the Trip

15102008067zs2.jpg

15102008073fx0.jpg