Hughes......Man of the match

Hughes was one of few who got stuck in, and I don't know who else woulda got that reward. He dragged Hobbs all over the place, but got little service for the majority of the game. Gregan bossed his area also, but other than that I was bitterly disappointed with most of the players' performances.

I'm not digging at anyone, but the lack of fight for the first hour of the game really annoyed me - which, on the basis of the game, the battling element is all I can give the MoM for.

Hughes was one of few who got stuck in, and I don't know who else woulda got that reward. He dragged Hobbs all over the place, but got little service for the majority of the game. Gregan bossed his area also, but other than that I was bitterly disappointed with most of the players' performances.

I'm not digging at anyone, but the lack of fight for the first hour of the game really annoyed me - which, on the basis of the game, the battling element is all I can give the MoM for.

still think gregan and whittaker both had better games than hughes

still think gregan and whittaker both had better games than hughes

Fair kop. However, I disagree. I thought Whittaker and Allott allowed too much through against a side who liked to pass through the middle. Saying that, City pushed 4/5 men constantly in the middle, won the ball quickly and effectively, so obviously they were dominated heavily. I may be being a tad harsh in that respect, but even so, both didn't impress too much when they had possession - which isn't much done to Leicester.

Moaning tends to be unconstructive.

Come on you cannot be serious that you were "bitterly disappointed" with the players performance though either that or you were watching another game and not the one at Boundary Park today it was a good game against a good side who are up their for a reason and will be at the end of the season.

Man of the Match Gregan followed by Whittaker

Edited by GlossopLatic

Come on you cannot be serious that you were "bitterly disappointed" with the players performance though either that or you were watching another game and not the one at Boundary Park today it was a good game against a good side who are up their for a reason and will be at the end of the season.

Man of the Match Gregan followed by Whittaker

Finish one place above Leicester and you go up I would suggest.

Good games for Hughes and Whittaker and Gregan but for me Kelvin snook the MOTM. That Dyer is very highly rated and he didn't get any change out of Kelvin today. Well done young man and he attacked as well.

Lomax did well, can see Eards sitting on the bench for a little while to come.

Good games for Hughes and Whittaker and Gregan but for me Kelvin snook the MOTM. That Dyer is very highly rated and he didn't get any change out of Kelvin today. Well done young man and he attacked as well.

Lomax was as steady and reliable as ever - I only recall one of his passes going astray and that was late in the game.

Agree with astottie - Kelvin take a bow!

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

so coco,would you like to conclude your opinion?

Thought the announcement of Hughes as MOM was a bit of a joke tbh. For the first hour one latics player put a shift in and was head and shoulders above anything else on the field. He was wide, pushing forward covering inside, due to our midfield being entrenched in a real battle, and he was even defending on the edge of his own box and took an elbow from Howard for his troubles. His performances are increasingly showing a level of maturity beyond his years and i'll be very surprised if we hang on to this guy come January. Step forward Mr. Chris Taylor, so often our only genuine threat.