any trouble?

Or to put it in another perspective, my youngest asked if we could walk away from the ground a different way to the way we went after the Hudds game or wait for 5-10 mins before leaving. I told her it would be fine today.

It's a good job it was fine, or her, her sister and their 2 friends might stop coming.

Some might see a kick off as a bit of fun, but if they do, can't they sod off and take it somewhere that no-one else has to be involved?

Like a boxing ring? Or is it that they can't get any courage without a gang to back them up?

A good sign was that I was actually able to go and get on the train at Werneth after the match yesterday - the last couple of times we've played Huddersfield the Police have actually dragged me off the platform because they 'couldn't guarantee my safety'.

Leicester's fans, top notch.

Huddersfield's fans - bunch of morons.

Or to put it in another perspective, my youngest asked if we could walk away from the ground a different way to the way we went after the Hudds game or wait for 5-10 mins before leaving. I told her it would be fine today.

It's a good job it was fine, or her, her sister and their 2 friends might stop coming.

Some might see a kick off as a bit of fun, but if they do, can't they sod off and take it somewhere that no-one else has to be involved?

Like a boxing ring? Or is it that they can't get any courage without a gang to back them up?

I now take my 7 year old Nephew and it changes your view on such things 100%

top category game yesterday, hence lots of police.....they are 1 of only 8 teams (i believe!!) never to have played at this level, so to them a lot of clubs and grounds are new this year, so they're enjoying their new 'days out'. A liitle bit like us in the days of visiting macclesfield for the 1st time etc

totally agree about the leicester fans yesterday they seemed a good bunch from what i saw of them i was talking to loads of them in the old grey mare before the game yesterday, its good that for such a big game fans can mix in the pub and have a good chat and banter without any scent of trouble, if that was huddersfield or leeds im pretty sure the same would not have happened although im sure they do have decent fans also.

totally agree about the leicester fans yesterday they seemed a good bunch from what i saw of them....

Leicester's fans, top notch.

..there fans were well behaved.

i personally thought their fans before and after the game were top notch.

very sporting and friendly.

It's because they're Midlanders. :peepwall:

To be fair to Leeds in all the time they have played us (Last 23 years on and off) they have caused very little trouble.

The Hudders tie seems to bring their Morons over the Hill,just like when we play at their place in reality.

Question for Mods: Is it an offence punishable by banning for someone to display someone else's post in quotes, but having doctored it to alter the complete sense of it,? I'd appreciate a swift answer regarding this question, as the Burton Rugby Club Second XV are coming round with baby oil and leather at 6 and they've promised to see to me Midlands stylee

I agree Diego. Something needs to be done.

I agree Diego. Something needs to be done.

Just my luck to be going out before 6pm to a Black Country Night i.e., Central Midlanders going over to the West to share cultural humour and songs. Ey up me duck!

The brewery had completely modernised the old fashioned pub and Aynuk was sitting in the corner moaning about the changes.

"And another thing," said Aynuk, "I misses the spitoons."

"Ah," said the landlord, "And yo' missed 'um when we 'ad 'um an' all !"

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Speaking of the East Midlands, I chose to come to Nottingham because I heard that there was a very high ratio of women to men. This obviously means that I have more people to talk to about shoes and accessories. They feel comfortable with me because they know I don't like feeling girls' tits.

There are many benefits to all parts of the Midlands, I am sure.