Dean Windass?

Think this move would have been before the Ormerod loan move like mentioned. Can't see Shez extending Ormerods stay for another month. Do we need another striker or will we bring O'Grady back after his month at Bury?

Liam Dickinson would be a good call when his loan runs out at Hudds.

Think this move would have been before the Ormerod loan move like mentioned. Can't see Shez extending Ormerods stay for another month. Do we need another striker or will we bring O'Grady back after his month at Bury?

Not sure about Liam Dickinson - yes he caused us lots of problems when we played them a few weeks back, but I think it would end up encouraging a more long-ball type of game which would reduce the impact of some of our most influential players.

Windass - more a ball on the floor type player for me.

However I think that I'd prefer someone a bit younger to come in to be honest than Dean.

Ricky Holden's mate Phil Brown was at BP last night doing the same as everyone else.................singing the praises of Lewis!

Interesting that.......... Brian Horton was at the Leicester game so obviously Hull are very interested in someone. My guess is on this seasons form Chris Taylor.

If Alessandra's fit, Dicknson would not be needed.

If we decide that we don't have a 2 man strike partnership without Alessandra (I can't see one from the strikers we have) then playing 4-5-1 with Maher added to the middle and Dickinson up front would work well.

Can we afford £6k a week for him? :grin:

Bloody glad that they did and all. Don't see what Windass would bring to us, he's and old fat muppet. Let Leeds have him, I've seen Windass play against us enough times and never once have I wished to see him in our team and I said we should have signed Hector Sam after he scored a hatrick against us!

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Bloody glad that they did and all. Don't see what Windass would bring to us, he's and old fat muppet. Let Leeds have him, I've seen Windass play against us enough times and never once have I wished to see him in our team and I said we should have signed Hector Sam after he scored a hatrick against us!

Did you see Windass in the Play Off final?

also isnt Hector Sam in the conference now?

Phil Brown appeared to be there with another guy checking on the Scunthorpe number 7 as he was up out of his seat everytime he got the ball.

They appeared reasonably impressed but left at half time.

Phil Brown has been a regular visitor to BP over the past 3 or 4 seasons even towards the end of his Bolton coaching days.

The talk over here is a cash plus player (Windass) offer for that young Delph kid at Leeds. Does look pretty handy.

Great deal. Screw Leeds up a bit and help Hull continue to stick 2 fingers up at the Premiership 'big boys'.

One of my best mates is a Hull fan and I used to watch them a bit when I lived over there and I wasn't going to go to a Latics away game - so I have a bit of a soft spot for them. Understand that the FA Cup match a few years back means many Latics fans have a different view of them - but all clubs have tosser fans.

I’d be thrilled to see Windass stamping on people’s heads in an Oldham shirt. Tosser.

I can't think of any player who I dislike more than him. His off the ball attack on Pogs was disgraceful, most Oldham fans would not forgive him for that. Plus, he's crap anyway.

Agree totally why they would even consider having that :censored: is beyond me.