Need to push on now, a win on Saturday will properly put to bed the nightmare of last week. Need to go in with the mentality we did against Cheltenham and Hereford...they may be struggling and if we play to our best we should beat them...but we do need to play to our best and not rest on our laurels.

The Glovers also has a long round trip last night going up to Huddersfield...hopefully they look as jaded as we did at Swindon after successive long distance travels down to the West Country.

Need to push on now, a win on Saturday will properly put to bed the nightmare of last week. Need to go in with the mentality we did against Cheltenham and Hereford...they may be struggling and if we play to our best we should beat them...but we do need to play to our best and not rest on our laurels.

The Glovers also has a long round trip last night going up to Huddersfield...hopefully they look as jaded as we did at Swindon after successive long distance travels down to the West Country.

We have potential to score 4 or 5 imo

A win against Yeovil means that all those keepers of the little red vouchers get to come to Leyton Orient for free, no?

A draw means the same bunch of people have to pay to come in.

How's about the lucky voucher people all bring a friend and agree to split the enterance fee 50:50, that way we get 10,000!

From tonight's rarely wrong Chron:

Yeovil expect to have a double boost for their trip to Boundary Park as defenders Terry Skiverton and Terrell Forbes are set to return.

A rib injury forced Skiverton out of the midweek draw at Huddersfield, while ex-Latics man Forbes has completed a suspension.

That’s a relief for manager Russell Slade, who has been short of numbers during a disappointing start to the season.

Yeovil have one of the smallest budgets in League One and have been dipping into non-league clubs such as Fisher Athletic and Potters Bar Town to recruit some of their players.

As long as we approach the game in the right mindset, I think we can definitely score a few goals to put the last month or so out of our minds for good. I may be letting the result on Tuesday go to my head, but I can sense a fantastic run coming...

I'll apologise for that bold statement if we lose on Saturday.

I'm very confident in our home form and that we will win on Saturday.

Its our current form on our travels which is a worry and how we will perform in the 3 consecutive away games after Yeovil at Cheltenham, Northampton and Southend.

After 3 consecutive away defeats we will certainly need to perform much better to get anything atall.

Worth noting that we have exactly the same record as Swansea did after 14 games last season (w7/d4/l3 25 points) and we are 10 points better off than we were last season. So despite the 3 away losses we are in a great position to push on.

Also, 15 games (not 10) seems to be a very good guide as to where teams are heading (apart from the odd extreme case). If you look back over the past 7 or 8 seasons generally at least 3 (sometimes 4 or 5) of the top 6 at the 15 game point are still there at the end of the season.

So as a whole I'd say the first 3 months have been a very good start...just need to tighten up away and we'll carry on. Mind you, I'm not sure how wise it is to be saying it'll be 4 or 5 by halftime. I'd happily take a 1-0 win.

From tonight's rarely wrong Chron:

Yeovil expect to have a double boost for their trip to Boundary Park as defenders Terry Skiverton and Terrell Forbes are set to return.

A rib injury forced Skiverton out of the midweek draw at Huddersfield, while ex-Latics man Forbes has completed a suspension.

That’s a relief for manager Russell Slade, who has been short of numbers during a disappointing start to the season.

Yeovil have one of the smallest budgets in League One and have been dipping into non-league clubs such as Fisher Athletic and Potters Bar Town to recruit some of their players.

If I remember rightly Skiverton was quite good when we played them away as he won nearly everything in the air (too much long ball on our part) but was taken apart by someone when we were at home (we played better). With Forbes we know what we should be up against as although he got a lot of stick I thought defensively he wasn't as bad as some Latics fans thought. If we play to our potential we should win and win comfortably but we can't afford to be over confident.

My theory with Latics this season and going back down the years.

We'll beat most teams at home and draw a few.

Away we will perfom against the better teams but come a cropper when we the favourites against the poor teams.

Not sure if stats back this up!!

Easy win against Yeovil but will struggle at Cheltenham and Northampton.