carters Arms

Just to let you know, Carters Arms now under new Management, 3 hours before all Latics home games all drinks £2.00 including draught products like Stella,Guiness, cider, Bitters & Lagers etc and all bottles as well including Magners,Bulmers,Buds, Becks, WKDS etc

Just to let you know, Carters Arms now under new Management, 3 hours before all Latics home games all drinks £2.00 including draught products like Stella,Guiness, cider, Bitters & Lagers etc and all bottles as well including Magners,Bulmers,Buds, Becks, WKDS etc

Good to hear. Always quite liked it before a game myself, despite all the RedSox in there watching the Premier Greed.

Good to hear. Always quite liked it before a game myself, despite all the RedSox in there watching the Premier Greed.

I seem to recall you liking it so much in there that you insisted on forcing one last pint down before we set off for the 3-3 draw with Bristol City :angry:

I seem to recall you liking it so much in there that you insisted on forcing one last pint down before we set off for the 3-3 draw with Bristol City :angry:

:lol:

Still annoyed you didn't see the Hughes goal?!

So much so you've turned it into a draw rather than the 4-3 win it was!

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Went in the Old Grey Mare before the last game. It was a very nice and friendly pub, but I am superstitious, we lost - so I'm looking to go elsewhere!

Probably the first time i've ever been in there when there's not been a single away fan in. :unsure: Then again, it was the easiest access to the bar all season.

Try the White Hart, Paddy. Seeing as you R.R boys have been evicted it would seem. :shock:

Probably the first time i've ever been in there when there's not been a single away fan in. :unsure: Then again, it was the easiest access to the bar all season.

after the nightmare of the Clayton Green before the Scunny game it was a nice contrast to be able to stroll up to the bar and get one in straight away