A "weird dreams" thread

leeslover

A couple of nights ago I was buying lunch in a Turkish supermarket. I got a platter but realised I wasn't sure what some of it was so wouldn't eat it, but one of the staff helped me out. However another one took my food away when I put it down for a second.

I was therefore at the shelves getting ready to steal some stuff to replace it when I saw Lockwood chatting to his mate. He was saying that Lancashire were only going to offer him a contract to play one day cricket next season, which he thought was harsh as he'd played well since coming back from a long injury. I interrupted and said that made no sense as he is crap at one cricket but good in the full game. He agreed. I snidely said that he would probably pitch up at Derbyshire next season then.

Go easy on the cheese before bedtime.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dreamt I went to the dentist. He was the Dick van Dyke character Dr Sloane from Diagnosis Murder and get removed the tooth.

I then dream that I woke up from that dream and had a wobbly tooth.

I then woke up. And didn't have a wobbly tooth.

That means you have an inferiority complex about not being able to grow a robust moustache

I had a dream a number of years ago that I was being attacked by Andy Impey because one of my mates kept calling him Andy Peters I was trying to defend myself i woke up to shouting and I'd punched a whole in my bedroom door. My dad was stood at the end of the landing with a cricket bat and no pants on thinking we had been broken into and I was getting attacked.

Coincidentally that night was the last time I ever went in Kelly's bar Oldham.

• 10 months later...

Latins had an attacking free kick. The defensive wall was moving this way and that and the man over the ball was feinting, looking for a chance to sneak it through the middle. Then, he saw a move to his right, slotted a sharp pass which Carl Winchester raced upon. He put his whole right outstep through the ball, scoring off the underside of the bar. In the process he broke the entire goal, which fell to pieces.

"But why is this entirely plausible scenario in this thread?" I hear you ask.

Danny P provided the assist.