A "weird dreams" thread

leeslover

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...which part of the above post was edited...not the last line by any chance ?

No, the rubber sheets weren't required on this occasion. First night I was up here I was dreaming that I was so tired that I was a million times clumsier even than I actaully am, like I was tripping over and kicking myself in the head and things, and I dropped some cards that my mum gave me into a fire and was burning my fingers trying to get them out. Still, at least I don't have any issues :unsure:

He was obviously looking for it in her mouth :shock:

Hang on, wasn't that the plot line of Deep Throat? He might be onto something, that's where it's been hiding all these years...

Deep throat has a plot line :shock: .......... Do any other gentlemans films have them ....Am I missing out ???????? please advise

Edited by andy_b_100

• 1 month later...
would you think im weird if i held my hands up and admitted i had a dream about Corporal Jones last night?

:unsure::blink::shock::nnnng:

Yes. Freak.

I had a horrible one last night, connected to real things, but found out today that the reality is much better. The value of your dreams can go down as well as up.

Yes. Freak.

I had a horrible one last night, connected to real things, but found out today that the reality is much better. The value of your dreams can go down as well as up.

do you know that in my mind he is a window fitter, who has just finished a job at tescos on Huddersfield Road? :lol:

• 3 years later...

A few nights ago, I was back home and took a can of beer from the fridge. My mum saw that it was not a recognised brand and started to rant at me for my lack of class. However, I pointed out that it was an M & S Green Lager, compulsory OASIS purchase when buying inside a station, and she started shedding tears of joy that I turned out so classy.

Like I say, it was a dream.

• 2 months later...

An England, or perhaps lions flanked piled over half a dozen convicts to score a great try. Then it turned out to be a special pitch including a narrow country lane, modelled i think on the one up the hill above the old football pitch at Summit. The flanked defending the lane. On a huge horse. There were also spears and handheld trident firing weapons, but these were only for show. I was then in my old bedroom and accidentally shot a trident into the wall. I thought i would be in trouble but noticed two other holes covered up with black tape. Turns out that two of my friends, who were both very pro Iraq war, had dug them to hide pictures of soldiers which they had set fire to.

I once had a dream a horse called The King of Spain would win the Derby, I told all my workmates and they lumped plenty on to it...it finished down the field at Epsom.

Shortly after it ran in the Irish Derby and won at massive odds, no one including myself had a penny on it.

• 3 months later...

To precurse, in my wakeful life i don't eat beef. So, I've bought a glass jar of bolognese sauce (already shudders from some, i know) but convinced that it would be meat free so i could have it on it's own or make it with lamb. At the last second i checked the ingredients which said, "contains beef and horse." So i gave it to Mr Tulsehill.

I once had a dream that Freddie Mercury had died. It turned out he had and I'd fallen asleep with the radio on.

True story. I reckon I could make a living on the after dinner circuit with that one.

I had the exact same one about Princess Diana when she died...

Recently, my dreams have been about losing teeth...