Squad of 18 for FA Cup 1

So we have two strikers out on loan and a third suspended but still the Wolf cannot get into an eighteen man squad - sheeesh! :shock:

Isn't he injured? (I know Ormerod is listed, but it's not official, I presume, as it's not been mentioned elsewhere)

Anyway, I reckon it's going to be Allot up front with Lewi - just to throw a spanner in the works. :)

I don't get all this negativity. A couple of months back we thumped Cheltenham, yes they have a new manager and they're at home this time, our form has been bad but they've lost 4 on the spin and we beat top of the league!

Every team breaks their bad runs against us so if they have lost 4 on the trot then were in trouble.

It would have been better had they won 4 on the trot.

is everyone posting so IF WE LOSE U R ALL GONNA SAY :angry: I TOLD U SO - CROCK OF :censored: - b4 we kicked off 50% of you are already talking lke weve lost and u go on bout support, suprised u r not talking about relegation and shez out again, y not hold back :angry: guys and gals tell us wot you really think of this fntastic club of ours :angry:

is everyone posting so IF WE LOSE U R ALL GONNA SAY :angry: I TOLD U SO - CROCK OF :censored: - b4 we kicked off 50% of you are already talking lke weve lost and u go on bout support, suprised u r not talking about relegation and shez out again, y not hold back :angry: guys and gals tell us wot you really think of this fntastic club of ours :angry:

Why all the negativity?????,I'm getting quite excited about tomorrow.COME ON OLDHAM!!!

Wolf bashing going a bit far now isn't it. He's injured or he'd be in.

Hey RBL - not Wolf bashing at all - I am a great fan as previous posts indicate- the comment was more that I was baffled he was not in the squad - I hope (daft I know) but I hope the reason is that he is carrying an injury :grin:

Edited by TheBigDog

If all their loanees have been cleared to play tomorrow, then they can't be that good. :grin:

I've been searching for a positive slant, and your comment is the chink of light at the end of the tunnel I've been waiting for. You've given me the renewed confidence I was seeking, so I'll be making the trip to Cheltenham. Thanks. :bluearmy:

I've been searching for a positive slant, and your comment is the chink of light at the end of the tunnel I've been waiting for. You've given me the renewed confidence I was seeking, so I'll be making the trip to Cheltenham. Thanks. :bluearmy:

... but that then applies to our loanees too! :unsure::huh::(:disappointed:

(but we sort of already knew that though! :wink: )