It should hopefully see the debut of the Beardybus this season.

I would need an idea on who would come aboard.

Beardy

You maybe able to twist my arm

IF.....................

Guest oa_exile
........along the way :)

Do you know how far Southport is from Morecombe?

(Just reminding you of our convo exile the other thursday)

Dont be a smart arse :angry: you could pick me up on the M61 (Chorley turn off) and then carry on up onto the M6

Might as well drive the :censored: thing myself :tongue1:

I will let the usuals who dont frequent these forums much beardy and tell them of the news.

I'll be there, if we get through. Sambucca'd to the max and unable to walk in a straight line by 10am - only so I can carry on the tradition of falling asleep and losing my bank card on the 409 home on our return (last few times), or jumping out of Chaddy's car whilst still in motion to chase after a bus and end up in Shaw and have to pay a £20 taxi home and again lose my bank card in the process.

Reserve a place for the brother as well, seeing as he only turns up when there's a bus or a big home game on. Though if you're struggling to fill places. There's one or two daley's who've said they'd come along to me in the past. Which would make things quite interesting. :grin:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

I will let the usuals who dont frequent these forums much beardy and tell them of the news.

I'll be there, if we get through. Sambucca'd to the max and unable to walk in a straight line by 10am - only so I can carry on the tradition of falling asleep and losing my bank card on the 409 home on our return (last few times), or jumping out of Chaddy's car whilst still in motion to chase after a bus and end up in Shaw and have to pay a £20 taxi home and again lose my bank card in the process.

Reserve a place for the brother as well, seeing as he only turns up when there's a bus or a big home game on. Though if you're struggling to fill places. There's one or two daley's who've said they'd come along to me in the past. Which would make things quite interesting. :grin:

lol and forget the match?