Northampton

Morning all... does anybody know how the ticket sales are going for northampton because i dont know if im working or not on saturday... if it is full do you reckon they will open the side part of 400 seats for people paying on the day... otherwise its either the home ends or that nice green (well prob muddy) bank between the stands... cheers... :peepwall::applause1:

thought it might of been quite full, we are doing well WHY NOT... or is everone still thinking we are doing rubbish and shez out??? now thats funny :bounce:

Latics away followings, and away followings, go with momentum. Yes we're doing well overall, but even a self-confessed happy clapper like myself is aware that things haven't been going swimmingly over the last month and a half.

Wins on Saturday, at least a point at Southend, safe passage through to the third round of the Cup, and home wins against Brighton and Walsall...and we'll sell out at Peterborough :grin:

Latics away followings, and away followings, go with momentum. Yes we're doing well overall, but even a self-confessed happy clapper like myself is aware that things haven't been going swimmingly over the last month and a half.

Wins on Saturday, at least a point at Southend, safe passage through to the third round of the Cup, and home wins against Brighton and Walsall...and we'll sell out at Peterborough :grin:

[/quote

its a big terrace I'd be suprised

be careful of flying milk crates...

One of the weirdest incidents I've had at a football match.

It bounced down on the seats in front of us. Little kids round the back where launching loads of things and kept missing. Imagine our surprise when the biggest thing they had flew through the gap.

My mate threw the crate to the bottom of the stand and the stewards looked at it like crates falling at their feet was a common occurence :lol:

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

One of the weirdest incidents I've had at a football match.

It bounced down on the seats in front of us. Little kids round the back where launching loads of things and kept missing. Imagine our surprise when the biggest thing they had flew through the gap.

My mate threw the crate to the bottom of the stand and the stewards looked at it like crates falling at their feet was a common occurence :lol:

i know i was just to the right, enjoyed the fieworks though.

That's the spirit - you know it makes sense........er ....well, it doesn't really, but that's what keeping the Faith is about. :bluearmy:

Sense never had anything to do with it - if it did I would have put all the money I have spent on latics over the years into premium bonds.

Incidentally - for us older folk, that is a lot of money and absolutely no sense whatsoever :wacko:

Sense never had anything to do with it - if it did I would have put all the money I have spent on latics over the years into premium bonds.

Incidentally - for us older folk, that is a lot of money and absolutely no sense whatsoever :wacko:

Unless you're a higher rate taxpayer, the prize fund for Premium Bonds is naff.

Absolutely not worth it.