Urgently seeking Madog!

:lol: I staying out of this...

Ere Matt, I'll give you 3 guesses at who did this:

On Wednesday night at the FA Youth Cup game, a certain individual (who was looking after the ball boys) marched up the steps toward the tunnel and said to the man standing at the mouth of the tunnel in black shirt and shorts (and who was holding the matchball by the way) "Are you the referree?". :dunce:

On Wednesday night at the FA Youth Cup game, a certain individual (who was looking after the ball boys) marched up the steps toward the tunnel and said to the man standing at the mouth of the tunnel in black shirt and shorts (and who was holding the matchball by the way) "Are you the referree?". :dunce:

Like I said, I'm saying nothing.

How about this, one of the lads at work was telling me the other day that his missus once asked "Is the moon and the sun the same thing?" - he said he nearly slapped her.

The locks have been changed!

Anyway, does anyone know how I can get in touch with Maddog?!!