Byfield Starts

Good choice I think, glad he's kept faith in Lomax and had the balls to drop Gregan and play Maher.

Quite worried about the back and the knock to Whittaker (who provides goals as well as creativity). Still optimistic of a positive result but only if Northampton don't take advantage of the gaps at the back we're bound to give.

Bit worried about Maher and Allott together in a 4 man midfield from a creativity point of view (based on an hour against Millwall). But understand needs must with Whitaker being injured and hopefully "super" Kevin will deliver.

I've said too many times that we look more like to score with Alessandra on the pitch, even if he's not the scorer himself. I don't see LA as an impact sub though. He should have started with Hughsey. Hopefully Byfield will prove me wrong and stick in a hat-trick now.

Ok with the back 4.

Fine with Smalley on the right.

Edited by opinions4u

Bit worried about Maher and Allott together in a 4 man midfield from a creativity point of view (based on an hour against Millwall). But understand needs must with Whitaker being injured and hopefully "super" Kevin will deliver.

I'm hoping that it's a myth that Maher isn't very creative and that Milwall was a bad day at the office. Seems like he's been good at previous clubs.

They've gone for a 5 man midfield...surprise surprise. We've got to cause them problems and attack down the flanks and get plenty of crosses in for Byfield and Hughes.

Again we've gone for a two man midfield in a 4 4 2......I just hope we don't get overun once again.