Northampton Report

Good report as per.

Thanks for the reminder of the kid shouting 'Barcelona'. It was probably one of those things where you had to be there, but it had be chuckling to myself for a good minute or so after.

I thought that the second half had so more football on the ground from latics and that was what ultimately won it for us - but good to read that there was actually a reserved spot for the flag - nice one!

I thought that the second half had so more football on the ground from latics and that was what ultimately won it for us - but good to read that there was actually a reserved spot for the flag - nice one!

Agree on that...I was happy to see us being patient in our build up and not looking for the long ball. That definitely was what won it and I still feel we would've nicked one even if we'd not got the penalty. They'dve got deeper and deeper...was good stuff from the lads.

Guest oa_exile
i've just 'pulled it up' :goggle: and as my good lady is sat at the side of me, watching that celebrity nonsense, she has glanced across and as a result :peepwall: i've just received an unwarranted clip around the lughole!! :cry:

Clicked onto the username :wink: and to my surprise *Cough* all 83 pickies are there in their full glory :grin:

:naughty: ........especially like the one which ........... :lipsrsealed2: