WE MUST ACT FAST

i know ive posted this elsewhere, but in addition to my dads boss's daughters boyfriends mums snail polisher telling me about this, ive just also READ IT ON THE INTERNET..

ive heard that tta have a plan to spike the dressing room kettle tomorrow, therefore going out of the fa cup. this is so hughes wont play against morecombe (as were out) then they can sell him for £100k rather than £75k in january. then straight after the game, they are going to use the ten days to build houses on BP and do one to israel with the money. how has this been kept so quiet i hear you ask? well, and this business acumen can only be admired even in these circumstances, they gave oldham royal a guaranteed bond on the hughes money. in return for this alan hardy has first dibs on any newborn babies and full kitchen access. clearly the kitchen access is a red herring as we all know hardy eats em raw. luckily i caught wind of this and have put it on here so we can act..

i know ive posted this elsewhere, but in addition to my dads boss's daughters boyfriends mums snail polisher telling me about this, ive just also READ IT ON THE INTERNET..

ive heard that tta have a plan to spike the dressing room kettle tomorrow, therefore going out of the fa cup. this is so hughes wont play against morecombe (as were out) then they can sell him for £100k rather than £75k in january. then straight after the game, they are going to use the ten days to build houses on BP and do one to israel with the money. how has this been kept so quiet i hear you ask? well, and this business acumen can only be admired even in these circumstances, they gave oldham royal a guaranteed bond on the hughes money. in return for this alan hardy has first dibs on any newborn babies and full kitchen access. clearly the kitchen access is a red herring as we all know hardy eats em raw. luckily i caught wind of this and have put it on here so we can act..

This'll cock the Mods MERGE-O-MATIC up. This was unmerged from the "Just Saw LW" thread.

What a load of cock!

I've never read anything as stupid in my life...

.... a KETTLE in the dressing room???

:wink: