Cobblers - Virgin Media Highlights

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/F...,,12555,00.html

Scroll down the list of fixtures on the right to our game.

If anyone mentions Hughes this will probably get merged and the highlights will be lost amidst the mega thread :unsure:

You mean the Hughes not finding the net, is he god or not, yellow card/sending off, Darren Byfield loan, Jamelia, Eardley v Lomax, Chaddy V RRE, standing up/ sitting down shouldn't be mentioned or this will get merged somehow?

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/F...,,12555,00.html

Scroll down the list of fixtures on the right to our game.

If anyone mentions Hughes this will probably get merged and the highlights will be lost amidst the mega thread :unsure:

Wouldn't have been happy if we'd conceded from the freee kick. It was taken about 15 yards from the incident!

.... was that the old drum I heard during highlights from Doncaster on the Championship????

Talking of the Championship, did anyone see Colin being interviewed after another game involving dodgy refing decisions against Palace. Colin pulled out of his pocket a piece of paper and read from it quoting Carlos Queiroz of Manure criticising a referee, and then said "I would not say that!". :lol:

I know not many like Clolin, but I loove to hear him.

Talking of the Championship, did anyone see Colin being interviewed after another game involving dodgy refing decisions against Palace. Colin pulled out of his pocket a piece of paper and read from it quoting Carlos Queiroz of Manure criticising a referee, and then said "I would not say that!". :lol:

I know not many like Clolin, but I loove to hear him.

That was absolute genius I reckon (although he's done it before). If he gets into trouble for it, which I think he did the last time he did that, then that just proves just how biased the FA are in favour of Man U. This is one of my pet peeves about football is that often managers get into trouble for saying something to the media, as they are obliged to talk to them. But because the Beeb said something not nice about one of Fergie's sons (although if it wasn't that true surely it would be libellous and he'd have sued them) Fergie doesn't have to talk to them and sends out one of his assistants (I know other managers do similar but come on its red nose). Either managers have to talk to the media or they don't. They shouldn't be allowed to pick and choose which media they talk to and I'm sure if Fergie had been talking to the Beeb all this time he would have had more hearings about his conduct than he's had.

That was absolute genius I reckon (although he's done it before). If he gets into trouble for it, which I think he did the last time he did that, then that just proves just how biased the FA are in favour of Man U. This is one of my pet peeves about football is that often managers get into trouble for saying something to the media, as they are obliged to talk to them. But because the Beeb said something not nice about one of Fergie's sons (although if it wasn't that true surely it would be libellous and he'd have sued them) Fergie doesn't have to talk to them and sends out one of his assistants (I know other managers do similar but come on its red nose). Either managers have to talk to the media or they don't. They shouldn't be allowed to pick and choose which media they talk to and I'm sure if Fergie had been talking to the Beeb all this time he would have had more hearings about his conduct than he's had.

Lol...although I do like your sentiment about the sour faced prick at Old Stretford...he still would do the other round of interviews. Seen him on Sky many-a-time after a game while the Queeroz is wheeled out for his Beeb appearance etc. So don't think he'd get any more than he does already. Sadly, where Shez gets it in the neck anytime he breathes towards a ref, that :censored: gets a finger waving and a slap on the back.

Lol...although I do like your sentiment about the sour faced prick at Old Stretford...he still would do the other round of interviews. Seen him on Sky many-a-time after a game while the Queeroz is wheeled out for his Beeb appearance etc. So don't think he'd get any more than he does already. Sadly, where Shez gets it in the neck anytime he breathes towards a ref, that :censored: gets a finger waving and a slap on the back.

Fergie's media blackouts are a bit of a joke though - he stopped talking to MUFC at one point as they did something he didn't like, doesn't talk to the Evening News either - I guess this isn't too much of a problem as it is only read by people in Manchester. Can't see many other people getting away with it like he does.