cant make it can we have the postives

due to this date bing booked in around 6 months go i cant mke it tonight, after all the doom and Gloom posts of late, is it possible that somone can take somethin psitiveout of the game regrdless of what hwppen PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

SSSEEEEEEEEEEE, it would be good to read, i dont for one minute think we will lose, but i hope we can start taking the positives from all our games instead of looking at everything negatively

due to this date bing booked in around 6 months go i cant mke it tonight, after all the doom and Gloom posts of late, is it possible that somone can take somethin psitiveout of the game regrdless of what hwppen PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

SSSEEEEEEEEEEE, it would be good to read, i dont for one minute think we will lose, but i hope we can start taking the positives from all our games instead of looking at everything negatively

We will all be positive as we are going to win tonight, I cant wait for it, not been to a game since the 1st Nov

We will all be positive as we are going to win tonight, I cant wait for it, not been to a game since the 1st Nov

I can't make it either but will listen. Chelts tactics will be long ball, score a goal and then defend like madmen. Main worry for me is who will score for us? Taylor is the best bet.

Being a messageboard where all things positive and negative can be discussed, I think if you look hard enough (or not really that hard in all honesty) you'll find plenty of positive posts (most likely merged, nevertheless) about Saturdays game at Northampton. However, if you just want to read the one topic which has been hotly debated (I'm sure I needn't name that topic) and claim that some of us are just stuck under a cloud of doom by having such a discussion...then so be it. Myself...well I'll be telling it how it is...whether it's another superb Hazell display, or an excellent passing and patience game that downs Cheltenham (like we did in 2nd half on Sat) or another rash/hotheaded piece of stupidity from a player in the shirt. You'll have the right to choose whether to read that, or not, afterwards :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

Being a messageboard where all things positive and negative can be discussed, I think if you look hard enough (or not really that hard in all honesty) you'll find plenty of positive posts (most likely merged, nevertheless) about Saturdays game at Northampton. However, if you just want to read the one topic which has been hotly debated (I'm sure I needn't name that topic) and claim that some of us are just stuck under a cloud of doom by having such a discussion...then so be it. Myself...well I'll be telling it how it is...whether it's another superb Hazell display, or an excellent passing and patience game that downs Cheltenham (like we did in 2nd half on Sat) or another rash/hotheaded piece of stupidity from a player in the shirt. You'll have the right to choose whether to read that, or not, afterwards :grin:

maybe im looking through rose coloured spectacles, but for instance after northampton 3 points clean sheet bla bla, one of the first posts was bloody negative, i know its all about opinions but just cant understand it sometimes, and yes it gets to me BIG stlyle,

maybe im looking through rose coloured spectacles, but for instance after northampton 3 points clean sheet bla bla, one of the first posts was bloody negative, i know its all about opinions but just cant understand it sometimes, and yes it gets to me BIG stlyle,

I understand what you're saying, but I do think this board suffers from people not being able to see shades of grey and it all being black or white. People can call my view on Hughes negative...when actually it's trying to be positive. It's trying to find a solution so that our best player is on the pitch coz he is a bloody good player who's crucial to us. And that we're a far lesser side without that player. So it is rose-tinted to accept the loss of a key player, IMO. And isn't negative to point it out. Along with such view, I've also pointed out many positives from Saturday. As others have. The gloom for me lifted when we fought back superbly at Whaddon Road and Tommy Wright fired his arrow back at Corney....from there, the air cleared, we've acquired a cracking player on loan, seen our biggest current problem benched, got a clean sheet from it and for me saw Hazell return to his best, got 3pts on the road...against a side who'd not lost at home and sadly, the only downside was the stupidity (again) of one of our most important players at present. Spot the number of negatives and positives...

It really really ain't that bad folks! :grin:

Unless we lose tonight :wink:

Edited by boundaryblue80

We should definatly win tonight. BUT god help sheriden if we lose. Cheltenham are really poor.

So although being positive about tonight is good you have to aknowledge that sheriden must win this game because we need the extra revenue and the directors will put all blame regardless and rightly so at sheridens door.

If we lose because of lack of quality strike force then Sheridens managerial skills will come into question.

I will settle for a poor game and a 1-0 win for us because at this stage it has to be about getting through to make extra revenue.

1) We have a free weekend to rest weary legs

2) On January 3rd we have a league game against Udders away instead of being humiliated in front of TV cameras at Histon.

3) Only took minutes to get away from the ground.

4) Next home ticket to buy at BP will be playoff semi!

Does anyone know when was the last time we were dumped out of FA Cup in the first round?

Was it against Cheltenham about 5 years ago?

I can't make it either but will listen. Chelts tactics will be long ball, score a goal and then defend like madmen. Main worry for me is who will score for us? Taylor is the best bet.

Alec can you please give me the lottery numbers for tomorrow?