Davies Watch

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all seem to forget that Davies performances for us this season have not been good enough and he was a shadow of himself last season. Shocking first touch, lazy, didnt seem to care, and a stupid sending off. This is why he was dropped. From what ive seen of him he also has a massive chip on his shoulder.

Whether or not there is a problem between him and the management or owners he obviously couldnt wait to get out of boundary park.

I do think it was a mistake allowing him to play in the cup but seeing as we are out of that it doesnt matter.

Let him score goals and put himself in the shop window. As long as we get a decent fee for him i dont care. He also had to be taken off before he got sent off in the match before last. However, lets just concentrate on his positives eh...

sounds to me like you havent forgiven him for his sending off at Rochdale, I think the result of that has given people an excuse to blame him, if he's that lazy and doesnt care then did you see his performance at Hartlepool? Fact is he's been gone and 11 other players put in gutless performances against Yeovil and Cheltenham not to mention he didnt feature against Bristol Rovers

its time to come clean with you im craig davies auntie. my nephew resigned with your club after a bid had come in last christmas from leeds united so if he was hungry for money like some of you think he would of gone.also look at your manager and slag him of as davies didnt want to go anywhere on loan sheridan has a lot to answer for and davies will be back on january the 3rd unless they keep him loaned out.but i bet its a kick in the teeth for a manager that knocks your confidence then gets you out on loan and not only scores but get a standing ovation from the stockport fans but also the crewe fans. also for the rumours that go round about him falling out with senior players is total rubbish so do me a favour and stop writing s88t fickle isnt the word for you lot

Well, the lack of punctuation or grasp of the english language indicates she could be part of the Davies family.

Guest oa_exile
The fact that she refers to him as 'Davies' and not 'Craig' gives me the impression its not a relative of him.

The exact words in the quote are ........ "im craig davies auntie. my nephew"......

The exact words in the quote are ........ "im craig davies auntie. my nephew"......

'its time to come clean with you im craig davies auntie. my nephew resigned with your club after a bid had come in last christmas from leeds united so if he was hungry for money like some of you think he would of gone.also look at your manager and slag him of as davies didnt want to go anywhere on loan sheridan has a lot to answer for and davies will be back on january the 3rd unless they keep him loaned out.but i bet its a kick in the teeth for a manager that knocks your confidence then gets you out on loan and not only scores but get a standing ovation from the stockport fans but also the crewe fans. also for the rumours that go round about him falling out with senior players is total rubbish so do me a favour and stop writing s88t fickle isnt the word for you lot'

I was refering to the other two times she called him Davies, surely if it was a relation she would have said Craig?

'its time to come clean with you im craig davies auntie. my nephew resigned with your club after a bid had come in last christmas from leeds united so if he was hungry for money like some of you think he would of gone.also look at your manager and slag him of as davies didnt want to go anywhere on loan sheridan has a lot to answer for and davies will be back on january the 3rd unless they keep him loaned out.but i bet its a kick in the teeth for a manager that knocks your confidence then gets you out on loan and not only scores but get a standing ovation from the stockport fans but also the crewe fans. also for the rumours that go round about him falling out with senior players is total rubbish so do me a favour and stop writing s88t fickle isnt the word for you lot'

I was refering to the other two times she called him Davies, surely if it was a relation she would have said Craig?

Im Sean Gregans Uncle dont ya know

And scored again yesterday. Got to take a penalty too! He will be pleased.

So what do we with him then? He's been there a month now and I am fairly sure we can recall him after the initial 4 weeks. Leave him to play in the Cup game this weekend then bring him back?

We've got as busier Christmas period as all the other sides. Other than Thommo and JP, who are fine where they are, I'd like to see Craig back in a week or two so we've maximum options available. He's been playing, he's been scoring and his confidence will be up. Time to get him back and get doing it for us again.

I realise I may be on my own here :wink:

I realise I may be on my own here :wink:

No your not, get him back. I don't like all the people I work with and some have serious issues but if they do the job that's great and Shez should see it the same. Davies is a good player when his form and confidence is up and would be an asset even if he only goes onto the bench. I hope we don't get rid just to teach him a lesson.

From a Stockport fan ... bags of pace, no left foot, awful finishing.

Yes he took a pen last night, but he had three one-on-ones too. "You'd think by the third he'd realise not to hit it straight at the keeper."

No doubt the Stockport fans who are creaming themselves over him are the usual hard of thinking types who are easily impressed by anyone who can run quickly.