Dale fan in chaddy end

Not being funny, but he hasn't got anyone else to blame if he gets a bit of stick. Rochdale I'm sad to say are our rivals. If you went to any club in the football league wearing a rival's shirt you would expect stick. Try going in the Sandy Lane in your Latics top.

To be honest I got a picture in my mind of feral chavs screaming abuse, sadly as I've seen a fair bit of that in the RRE this year. I'm not saying that it's out of order to do some piss taking though, so long as it didn't go over the lining into bullying.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being funny, but he hasn't got anyone else to blame if he gets a bit of stick. Rochdale I'm sad to say are our rivals. If you went to any club in the football league wearing a rival's shirt you would expect stick. Try going in the Sandy Lane in your Latics top.

valid point

To be honest I got a picture in my mind of feral chavs screaming abuse, sadly as I've seen a fair bit of that in the RRE this year. I'm not saying that it's out of order to do some piss taking though, so long as it didn't go over the lining into bullying.

so you did'nt see it,think the lad is lookin for a reaction really and he got one,what next markoasis in his united top?

so you did'nt see it,think the lad is lookin for a reaction really and he got one,what next markoasis in his united top?

No, I didn't see it, but if you read the thread you will see that he's been seen before and is plainly a bit special, which is why I take offence at people starting on him. I can well see how people might give him some stick without realising though and I will put my hands up to reacting without taking that into consideration.