Dale fan in chaddy end

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His money is better imo than some of the chav t i t s that the rre seems to be getting in at the moment

i wonder how that lad was feeling after that match anyone know who he is i want to messenge him to make him think possitive about our club not negative becouse of a few of the fans who have let the club down last night

And it was pretty cold last night so I'm guessing he must have wanted it on display..

I'm presuming it was the same lad I saw early in the season Guernica, I think Rocky vaguely knows him and posted about him. He's young, and not in any way a big lad, and possibly missing a few pence from a shilling. If it was him I don't think for a second he thought anything about causing offence. I'd go so far as to say that if I saw our unpleasant chavs having a go at him while he was trying to enjoy the game, having paid his way in with his family, I would have come down rather firmly on his side.

I'm presuming it was the same lad I saw early in the season Guernica, I think Rocky vaguely knows him and posted about him. He's young, and not in any way a big lad, and possibly missing a few pence from a shilling. If it was him I don't think for a second he thought anything about causing offence. I'd go so far as to say that if I saw our unpleasant chavs having a go at him while he was trying to enjoy the game, having paid his way in with his family, I would have come down rather firmly on his side.

Fair enough. The mere fact he had a Rochdale shirt regardless of where he was wearing it suggests he's a few pence short...

who thinks they was harse on him i'm sure i seen him at few of our other matches

I never thought I would get the chance to state that many OWTB members look like they lost more than a few pounds over the years :wink:

Speaking of losing pounds and off topic, but next night game in winter I am going to have to throw my scarf hat gloves flask, and jumper and thick coat over the wall and go through the turnstiles and get dressed the otherside in the rocky i very nearly thought i wasnt gonna make it last night! :grin:

Heaven forbid i should diet and lose any further pounds watching latics!!! :shock: lol

Edited by KYLEOAFC

I once went to a Darlington night match against Boston in my Oldham Shirt in the middle of the Darlington fans ( my best mate is a Darlo Fan and Clyde Wynhard was playing for them!). I also had a prematch carvery . when asked was I a season ticket holder I said yes ( but I didn't tell her it was for Oldham ).

It was a good laugh, Clyde even let on to me!

I once went to a Darlington night match against Boston in my Oldham Shirt in the middle of the Darlington fans ( my best mate is a Darlo Fan and Clyde Wynhard was playing for them!). I also had a prematch carvery . when asked was I a season ticket holder I said yes ( but I didn't tell her it was for Oldham ).

It was a good laugh, Clyde even let on to me!

why did the chav's at the top of the stand go on and on at him i gotta to say good on the lad for standing and taking that :D hope he comes back to BP he most not think where that bad if he been before.

Speaking of losing pounds and off topic, but next night game in winter I am going to have to throw my scarf hat gloves flask, and jumper and thick coat over the wall and go through the turnstiles and get dressed the otherside in the rocky i very nearly thought i wasnt gonna make it last night! :grin:

Nah, all you need do is take that 'Shez Out!' petition from your inside pocket and you'll get in, no problem. :wink:

It's the same as they do to away fans the other side of a moat and with security all round them (itself there because they have been acting up to security to try and look hard). Stupid :censored:house kids looking for an easy target to show what tough guys they are. Full marks to them for singing songs at one lad when they are in a group of 20+. Pricks, and it won't be before time if the club starts banning them. I hate to say it, but it's true. When we have a group of pre-pubescent boys who think it's OK for them to run up the stairs shouting at a policeman who is taking someone out, there is something broken. I might be a touch controversial here but I think a wrong precedent was set last year in the Chaddy when the failure to deal firmly with the bullying tactics and false statements to police of a certain musician and his father lead to a whole family ultimately stopping following the club in person. We need young fans, but we don't want every young person in Oldham in the ground. Sadly, because some of them are total arseholes.

It's the same as they do to away fans the other side of a moat and with security all round them (itself there because they have been acting up to security to try and look hard). Stupid :censored:house kids looking for an easy target to show what tough guys they are. Full marks to them for singing songs at one lad when they are in a group of 20+. Pricks, and it won't be before time if the club starts banning them. I hate to say it, but it's true. When we have a group of pre-pubescent boys who think it's OK for them to run up the stairs shouting at a policeman who is taking someone out, there is something broken. I might be a touch controversial here but I think a wrong precedent was set last year in the Chaddy when the failure to deal firmly with the bullying tactics and false statements to police of a certain musician and his father lead to a whole family ultimately stopping following the club in person. We need young fans, but we don't want every young person in Oldham in the ground. Sadly, because some of them are total arseholes.

true dat.