New shirt

Its coming up to xmas time and I was thinking of asking for a new Oldham shirt (my current one is now two shirts out of date and looking a bit threadbare). Does anyone know if we are we getting new shirts next season? Bearing in mind we've technically had three new shirts this year. If we are getting a new shirt (especially an away shirt) does anyone have any suggestions for colour schemes? In terms of home shirt I quite like the Blue with white splashes we have now and the fluo yellow shirt has been a surprising success. I know people liked the orange shirt from last year and I can see orange featuring in any new shirts, but personally I think Oldham can be manly enough and have a day-glo pink shirt (with a bit of blue) not too disimilar to the Stade Francais (French rugby team) shirt from a few years back.

http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/Rugby-Shirts...y-Shirt/Froogle

Guest oa_exile
Does anyone know if we are we getting new shirts next season?

TBH I think it's just normal practice to change the shirt (Home & Away) every season, part of the Merchandising drive of every club.

.......so I would work on the theory of a kit change(s) for 2009-10 season.

Its coming up to xmas time and I was thinking of asking for a new Oldham shirt (my current one is now two shirts out of date and looking a bit threadbare). Does anyone know if we are we getting new shirts next season? Bearing in mind we've technically had three new shirts this year. If we are getting a new shirt (especially an away shirt) does anyone have any suggestions for colour schemes? In terms of home shirt I quite like the Blue with white splashes we have now and the fluo yellow shirt has been a surprising success. I know people liked the orange shirt from last year and I can see orange featuring in any new shirts, but personally I think Oldham can be manly enough and have a day-glo pink shirt (with a bit of blue) not too disimilar to the Stade Francais (French rugby team) shirt from a few years back.

http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/Rugby-Shirts...y-Shirt/Froogle

:shock:

I'm sorry - are we blackpool?

Tangerine sunshine.... bloomin Tangerine*

*irrespective of what colour the shirt actually was :wink:

New away shirt for 09/10, same home shirt.

Hopefully we can vote for it in January again, I enjoying looking at the possible choices.

I would like to see a new orange/tangerine kit come out every 2 years, get it installed as a well-known secondary colour for us, like Arsenal's yellow (or dark blue), Fulham's red and black, Leeds' yellow, etc. Might email Alan Hardy and ask for it to be an option.

Would anyone like a different kit from yesteryear to be resurrected? The reverse Ajax? The all-red?

Which is your favourite "kit that never was" out of the ones we rejected in kit votes?

0,,10337~3096252,00.jpg0,,10337~3096249,00.jpg

0,,10337~3096250,00.jpg0,,10337~3522472,00.jpg

0,,10337~3522473,00.jpg0,,10337~3522474,00.jpg

TBH I think it's just normal practice to change the shirt (Home & Away) every season, part of the Merchandising drive of every club.

.......so I would work on the theory of a kit change(s) for 2009-10 season.

The contract we had with carlotti meant that we had to have a new home strip every 2 seasons and a new away strip every season...it might be different now we have cabrini though

When was the option of the silver shirt? I havent seen that one before, if you notice that this season has seen a few teams in fluo yellow, and the previous season a few wore Tangerine, I think whoever manufacturs the materials generally have more of certain colours each season

Guest oa_exile
The silver was an option when the orange was voted in.

I'd go for the white and orange one, then the red. All 4 options that year were nice though, especially compared to the efforts the following season. Shame we won't be able to use those designs being Carlotti.

Sorry Jon BUT we dont do RED :angry: enough red shirts wandering about Oldham already :(