A Frankfurt Scarf

A few of us have got the special scarf designed by our German friends, with half Latics and half Eintracht and the words "Thank you Oldham".They were given to Latics fans when the Eintracht fans came over for our F.A. Cup-tie at Cardiff. Paul from Newport organised his local pub as the venue for a lunchtime get-together. The landlord provided free metal tray-loads of chips and we sang songs - the only time I heard the Gregan song in German! Their lads were showing off theiir 'eagle' tattoos and Hursty showed them his Latics 'Weetabix Man' one. During half-time in Cardiff we experienced all four seasons' weather, including a mini-tornado, but the hard Germans took their shirts off and danced around topless. After the match, they went to Oldham for a five-a-side contest the following day in the Clayton Arms sports hall. The Eintracht lads were beaten by the Latics Ladies!

I was lucky enough to be given one of those special scarves and before you ask, the answer is no, I wouldn't sell it. It's priceless!

As I don't live in Germany and I won't be going again for a few months, I want to know where I can get hold of a scarf from the UK. As Frankfurt are our twin team, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction?

https://ws1-eintracht-frankfurt.de/merchandising/default.php

warning, it is in German,

I didnt get a scarf when I went to Eintracht but I do have a home shirt, there were tons of souveneer stands on the walkway between the station and the stadium, I've also got a Wisebaden one when we went to see them

Our twin team???

I bet that 99.99% of Frankfurt fans have never heard of Oldham..."meine Frau ist halb Deutsh und von Frankurt" and I know that to be true!

that is probably true, we're more like their baby brother, but saying that they do have a few Latics things up on the notice board in the club shop

https://ws1-eintracht-frankfurt.de/merchandising/default.php

warning, it is in German,

I didnt get a scarf when I went to Eintracht but I do have a home shirt, there were tons of souveneer stands on the walkway between the station and the stadium, I've also got a Wisebaden one when we went to see them

that is probably true, we're more like their baby brother, but saying that they do have a few Latics things up on the notice board in the club shop

...If I support Frankfurt .... If I used to live there .....

I would feel happier buying off someone in the Ground perhaps.

That's really my scarf. I took a piccy of it and sent it into the online museum. One of the Frankfurt lads gave it to me vs Blackpool at home many moons ago...

I lost count how many times Sav has tried to pinch it! lol

I went to the Bar(when it was your round),and when i returned you had said scarf in your hands*

It's rightlfully mine :angry:

* Clayton Arms tap/games room,so Rummy could have nipped over to Frankfurt and bought it himself,the time it took to get served in there :)