Oldham goals you missed (i.e cheeky fag or toilet or pie)

Andy Ritchie's equaliser in the League Cup at Southampton.

I was working as a shopfitter in a restaurant in Kendal at the time. I turned the radio off after The Saints went 2-1 up very late in the game. I got home in time to watch the highlights still thinking that we'd lost; my bad mood was worsened because, on returning, I discovered that one of my cats had chewed my Pixies, Dolittle LP sleeve. You can imagine my reaction when the equaliser went in. I think I must have woken up the whole street!!

That's when I knew we were destined to go to Wembley.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well :lol:

At Huddersfield away last season, I asked a friend to go and get me some Coke. He missed Davies's awesome lob/shot. Then later, I asked him to go and get me a bag o' crisps and the bloody streaker came on!

your mate deserved to miss the goals for bowing down to your every desire my friend - hope he wasn't feeding you grapes while dressed in a robe aswell :shock:

I too missed the Simon Charlton goal, I think I was still in the Boundary Blues lounge under the Lookers. I also missed loads of goals when my daughter couldn't last more than 20 mins without needing a wee :-)

That's why I didn't risk Peterborough with my 5 year old daughter on saturday Lisa, with the amount of drama in that game, good job I didn't!!!!