Who would you have - Davies or Byfield?

Davies for me.

Should have had more opportunities this season than he has. Bring him back and play him.

Byfield is 32 years old and looks knackered after an hour and for me, does not hold the key to promotion.

Davies everyday

Davies.

They're both Big Time Charlies but we own CD. Byfield has come nowhere near scoring in how many matches...apologies, he was clean through (OK, offside) yesterday and found row z. They should both return to their respective clubs. Jeez, CD helping Stockport catch us up is ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like CD but Byfield just isn't the answer. He's to$$.

E4e

HEHAW

Davies. Scored 7 in 5 games for a rival and helped them move above us.

Byfield and that other pillock we loaned in, no goals.

Think that kinda answers itself.

:shock:

Somehow.. I think if that was true he would already be back in our side!

Have a feeling it isnt a question of either... but that Davies and Byfield will be our forward pairing after february... i wouldnt mind that too much, however as has been said, it matters toss all if our midfield is as bad as it is at the moment....

I stand corrected, he's only scored 6. Thats 6 more than Byfield and Brett.

You actually had it the wrong way round! Its 5 in 7 in the league... (6 in 11 overall)... as you say though, that is irrelevant... its far more than any of our strikers other than hughes...

Would I have him ahead of byfield... I dunno... lets see what the new Mental is like when he comes back... however I do think the Mental/Byfield combination could work...

i fancy the mental/hughes combo. Lets stop assuming he's already gone.

Shez cant lose either way really. If he comes back and bags a load then it was a master stroke to send him out cos it did the trick. If he comes back, scores nil and goes mental again, he'll say 'this is why i tried to get rid'! i still wanna see him back to realise his potential tho......

Davies.

They're both Big Time Charlies but we own CD. Byfield has come nowhere near scoring in how many matches...apologies, he was clean through (OK, offside) yesterday and found row z. They should both return to their respective clubs. Jeez, CD helping Stockport catch us up is ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like CD but Byfield just isn't the answer. He's to$$.

E4e

HEHAW

Jeezus Nik. You been on the Eggnog?

Next, we'll have Frankly Mr Shankly saying that Davies should come back too.

:shock:

Byefield`s decent and has a good touch but he dosent look like he`s going to score in a month of sundays!

.... and we already have one of those in Lewis. (Apart from when he scored a hattrick. Like buses, wait all season for 1, then 3 come along all at once)