Larry Grayson to Leeds

Master Bates once again rides rough shod over smaller club and league rules because he thinks he can. I can't wait for the solicitors papers to hit the mat and hear him once again cry everybody is against us and to hear the new Leeds chant in responce. No wonder we all hate Leeds. Apparantly Grayson did have a release clause after a given amount of Compensation was offered and Master Bates offer fell well short.

I thought all managers had an amount stated in their contract that triggered a release?Unless it's just a Premiership thing, I think I heard it in relation to Flash Harry.

So is any contract worth the paper it's written on if a manager can just resign? I would have thought that any contract would have a notice period and a compensation clause - let's wish Grayson all the very best at Leeds... :grin:

It's seems as though young Simon has done a runner from the seaside back to his native Yorkshire :grin:

It's on the Beeb's website.

Blackpool say they are suing both Grayson and Leeds :angry:

I doubt Leeds have a leg to stand on. a) Leeds ask to speak to Grayson, Blackpool refuse B) Grayson resigns, Blackpool refuse to accept it. c) Grayson sins for Leeds despite the fact that his contract is still running at Blackpool. Isn't it a breach of league rules to poach a manager? If so, make the fine as big as possible and Blackpool and sue them both for millions.

No doubt he will now be able to put a much bigger bid in for Tayl;or, but would Taylor go to Leeds?

I doubt Leeds have a leg to stand on. a) Leeds ask to speak to Grayson, Blackpool refuse B) Grayson resigns, Blackpool refuse to accept it. c) Grayson sins for Leeds despite the fact that his contract is still running at Blackpool. Isn't it a breach of league rules to poach a manager? If so, make the fine as big as possible and Blackpool and sue them both for millions.

No doubt he will now be able to put a much bigger bid in for Tayl;or, but would Taylor go to Leeds?

Great typo.

Edit: can we have suggestions for what sins Larry would commit for L**ds.

Edited by DerekWilson_1968

Larry Grayson went to dirty Leeds and said "Look at the muck in 'ere."

His interviewer said "Seems like a nice boy. I'm sure he's got my brooch."

Master Bates said "What a gay day!"

Blackpool said "Shut that door. What's the scores on the doors, Isla?""

Isla said “Blackpool 0 dirty Leeds 1”.

Blackpool said "She's as common as muck!, We‘ll sue dirty Leeds!!“.

Larry said "Ooh, I've come over all limp."

I thought all managers had an amount stated in their contract that triggered a release?Unless it's just a Premiership thing, I think I heard it in relation to Flash Harry.

makes you wonder how safe is it for your own manager. could someone come in and steal sheridan off us and were would we be then.

So is any contract worth the paper it's written on if a manager can just resign? I would have thought that any contract would have a notice period and a compensation clause - let's wish Grayson all the very best at Leeds... :grin:

It gives you at least a minimum payment that you get if your manager does do the off, and comeback in terms of sueing if the other club have been underhand about it. But that wouldn't worry Batesy as like as not.