Norm/Fleming.

I am a big fan of both these keepers, but I get the feeling that, regardless of how well Flem does, Norm will be back in when fit.

Jobs for the boys and all that.

if flem carrys on as he has in the last 2 games he will keep his place, unlike crossley though who can make a mistake and keep his place, if flem does something that may cost us a goal he will be dropped due to lack of experience.

• 3 weeks later...

With the news on Crossleys surgery being on SSNs Ive had all my friends laughing saying we are gonna drop some places now as hes out for 10 weeks, I laughed and said hes been out pretty much all of December anyway and Fleming is looking class. I have all my faith in him keeping the spot

I am a big fan of both these keepers, but I get the feeling that, regardless of how well Flem does, Norm will be back in when fit.

Jobs for the boys and all that.

Nah - what we have here is an example of a forced change being exactly the right one - Fleming has the jersey and will keep it imho. Shades of Trotman here I think - only brought in because of dire injury situation and then was a total revelation. All good managers need some luck don't they Shez? :wink: