Craig Davies eating McDonalds

Just seen Craig Davies at Elk Mill McDonalds eating a mc chicken sandwich meal, hardly ideal preperation for a crunch game on saturday is it.

Yes but he's not exactly acting like Morgan Spurlock is he.......................only eating ONE :lol:

How dare he!

Burger King is much better!

Yes, but the lack of a local Burger King, the wait at Pizza Hut and the poor service associated with KFC on Elk Mill (who have twice run out of chicken when I've been there) meant McDonalds was the only option.

The McChicken sandwich is poor grade chicken though, whereas the McNuggets are pure breast meat and they also do a posher chicken meal too which costs a quid or so more but is a much healthier cut of meat.

Craig, if you're reading, please can you save the voucher off the coffee cup for me as I only need one more for a free drink.

Ta.

Edited by opinions4u

i can forgive tescos, just. i can forgive pretend headbutts. i can forgive drinking, every now and then. i can forgive silly dances, and calling himself craaaaiiiiiiig daaaaaavies on soccer am. i can forgive sulky faces. i can forgive playing for wales.

i cannot forgive eating mcdonalds, especially if accompanied by coca cola, he might aswell just shoot some south american kids in the head. im going to put this down as a dirty unfounded rumour.

Craig, if you're reading, please can you save the voucher off the coffee cup for me as I only need one more for a free drink.

Ta.

What is the deal, you have to buy 8 cups of expensive machine coffee to get one free. Thats arguably the worst offer ever

What is the deal, you have to buy 8 cups of expensive machine coffee to get one free. Thats arguably the worst offer ever

your quite right andrew....but there missing a trick here..if they made them say...manchester untied cups of coffee they would be quids in with all the plastic mancs wouldnt they.

thought davies may have been tempted by pasta hut....or even a fillet oh fish!!

I went through the McDonalds drive through the other day. Craig Davies was in front of me in a Range Rover Sport. He was also hanging his balls out of the window while ordering a banana milkshake, large fries and a zinger tower whopper.

i seen that, he was also talking into a mobile phone

I went through the McDonalds drive through the other day. Craig Davies was in front of me in a Range Rover Sport. He was also hanging his balls out of the window while ordering a banana milkshake, large fries and a zinger tower whopper.

hey thats a clever trick hes done then,he has finally learnt how to spread himself....zinger tower burgers are kfc!!! he must have big cahoonies to stretch that far!!! pmsfl