Neil Kilkenny

Would a loan until the end of season be a reasonable option for him and us? Cannot recall who it was he upset prior to his departure.

Not been in the picture and disliked by the Leeds fans. The service to the front men and creativity has been zero in the last few matches. Our defence is pretty solid and our strikers are more than capable. Need someone who can get things moving and open teams up.

Bridges burned, let the little .... rot at a little club in Yarkshire. Thinks hes too good for us not wanted or needed.

Not as good as HE thinks he is.

He can be good enough if he didn't think he just is!.....but absolutely bang on......every bridge burnt and ford deepened for me.

Kilkenny didn't burn any bridges with anyone at the club, its just that L*eds just offered a lot more money than we did. I'd have him back today if we could, he obviously loved it here and if things aren't working out for him at the sheep sh@ggers, then it would be great to have him back especially if it was on the cheap.

Although I would love to see him back at the club, theres no point when theres no shifting Allot and Whittker no matter how bad they seem to play.

is that the same Whitaker that returned to the starting line up yesterday after being dropped, or "shifted" as you might put it, for the last few games??

On his day a great player (at Leeds last season) who would be an excellent addition to the midfield. Shez said he wants another striker a defender and a keeper if we are looking for attacking players how about Lee Trundle from Bristol City local lad not playing maybe a deal with Eardley or a loan until the end of the season should O'Grady and Byfield leave.

I don't follow this perception he's cocky. Last season i went to a Q&A session in one of the boxes on a tuesday night with him and shez and he didnt seem arrogant in the slightest. Similarly i saw him playing pool in royton on a couple of occasions keeping a low profile. Just because he gets a bit fiery on the pitch doesn't mean he has an attitude

Bumped him to him a couple of times with my lads and he has been excellent with them so again I don't understand this burned his bridges posts either. If going to Leeds for tripple money when he was on loan with us is the reason then some people need to get into the real world as there is not one person at that age who woulld not move jobs for tripple money especially when the job they are already in was temporary.

Dennis Irwin went to United so does that mean he burnt his bridges? I would think not as the guy left for a bigger club and a bigger career as did Kilkenny but for him it has gone badly wrong there.

guys its not going to happen. he didnt even make the 16 for our recent away game at stockport despite him being fit but do you really think our management team are daft enough to loan him to a promotion rival. ive never met the guy off the field but its clear for all to see that he's constantly bickering at fellow teammates and blaming others for his mistakes. he isnt well thought of with the leeds players either.

Edited by Neil Kilkenny

guys its not going to happen. he didnt even make the 16 for our recent away game at stockport but do you really think our management team are daft enough to loan him to a promotion rival. ive never met the guy off the field but its clear for all to see that he's constantly bickering at fellow teammates and blaming others for his mistakes. he isnt well thought of with the leeds players either.

although were crying out for an attacking midfielder with a bit of creativity to help out the front two and link things up...kilkenny isnt the answer..we have bailed him out twice,then when we offered him the biggest deal ever offered he took the money and left us....any body can say oh i loved it at oldham,its a great little family club etc etc...i wouldnt want him back....i dont understand why stevens hasnt been given a shot....whittacker barr the first 6 games has been shyte,and still gets picked...