Lee Hughes.

I was saying -

It was handbags - lets move on

Kicking him out would be a stupid over reaction.

Some people on this board are calling for him to go because of tonight, but they didnt mind him playing after his past history off the pitch. IMO THATS strange.

pukka one of the most sensible posts ive seen on here for a while, and em[phasises how ludicrous and over the top many can be after a defeat.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesnt belong on the pitch, its not up to Hughesy to bollock Taylor. Its up to either Gregan or Shez.

Big positive to come out of it though, you cant deny Hughesy has the passion for the club :)

Bo11ocks! He has passion for his own bank balance and the goal bonus he would have got if he scored instead of someone else.

Don't mind people complaining when others don't pass to them, when in better positions however Hughes is a hypocrite, would he have squared it in the same position? Would he hell!

Taylor SHOULD have passed the ball to Hughes. Hughes had the better scoring opportunity of the pair. Hughes then tells Taylor you should have passed using his arms to show where the ball should have been played and pointing to the back of the net where the ball would have ended. Taylor instead of holding his hands up walks over to Hughes screaming and screwing his face up (10 yards) Hughes screams back, Taylor screams back into Hughes face, Hughes pushes Taylor in the chest....the end of the matter. So tell me who's at fault?

I will add, I don't believe a flash point such as that is over that one incident.

Edited by Lags

He's dead to me, oh he can't do no wrong Hughes! Narrowminded fans!

I do completely agree Hughes gets away with a lot and fans dont care. Typical example is his miss at Crewe through 1on1 missed... "HUGHESY HUGHESY!!" Thats when I shouted he can do better and got told -" he's havin a go f88k off or I'll see you outside" - Same didn't apply to Byfield when he did an overhead kick. The same bloke "F00K off Byfield". I'm the first to make the point and am certainly not a Hughes lover and still have reservations about his time here. My dad has stopped coming to BP because of that fact. He's been to 5 games since his arrival and 4 have been away from home.

but IMO last night was nothing incident. It was that little to us, we didn't mention it at all and am really surprised to see such a debate.

The frustration on Hughes' face at the end said it all for me when he turned to the travelling fans. Say what you like he's the best finisher at the club at present, but when he does :censored:e I say so. I think the set too was born outta the heat of the moment, nothing more. Hughes, Windass and Taylor know they're better than the others and if the others were their standard we would piss this league.

That doesnt belong on the pitch, its not up to Hughesy to bollock Taylor. Its up to either Gregan or Shez.

Big positive to come out of it though, you cant deny Hughesy has the passion for the club :)

What a load of crap...have you ever played football?

You need 11 Captains on the pitch. The reaction may have been over the top and Hughes is guilty of it himself sometimes but he had every right to bollock Taylor.

Hughes, Windass and Taylor know they're better than the others and if the others were their standard we would piss this league.

I can see that and do agree.

Thing is, many teams are like that. Some players who have dropped levels for more regular football, those who have always played at this level and those who will go on to better things. It's a team game and those three are nothing without the other 8 alongside them.

i agree with johhny eyre and roam killed it for me!! why do somethin like tht sort it off the pitch!!! no need and i think time 2 go son!! one off them will go now people on here think highes is amazing how many times is he offside? misses sitters?? like previous posts byfield did ok i feel windass is the same but im not sayin taylor can do no wrong either just hughes is more experienced he shld have left it and walked away!

I can see that and do agree.

Thing is, many teams are like that. Some players who have dropped levels for more regular football, those who have always played at this level and those who will go on to better things. It's a team game and those three are nothing without the other 8 alongside them.

Agreed...just pointing out where the frustration comes from.

i agree with johhny eyre and roam killed it for me!! why do somethin like tht sort it off the pitch!!! no need and i think time 2 go son!! one off them will go now people on here think highes is amazing how many times is he offside? misses sitters?? like previous posts byfield did ok i feel windass is the same but im not sayin taylor can do no wrong either just hughes is more experienced he shld have left it and walked away!

Do you three sit together by any chance?

What a load of crap...have you ever played football?

You need 11 Captains on the pitch. The reaction may have been over the top and Hughes is guilty of it himself sometimes but he had every right to bollock Taylor.

You say he had every right but then say Hughes is guilty of it himself.

I await Hughes bollocking this Saturday.

Hughes himself would not have passed in that position, simple as.

You say he had every right but then say Hughes is guilty of it himself.

I await Hughes bollocking this Saturday.

Hughes himself would not have passed in that position, simple as.

Whether Hughes would have passed the ball or not, it was still the best course of action to take...now that's simple as.

Do you three sit together by any chance?

no we dont i just sgree with what they were sayin! the ppl who were there knw tht it shldnt have happened simple as and could have gt wrse if there 24 didnt split it up!! dnt knw if any1 noticed bt taylor nor hughes passed 2 each othere again and i can see there being a problem frm this!! at the end of the day we were w**k last night and rightly gt nothing frm the game and this incident just made it wrse

no we dont i just sgree with what they were sayin! the ppl who were there knw tht it shldnt have happened simple as and could have gt wrse if there 24 didnt split it up!! dnt knw if any1 noticed bt taylor nor hughes passed 2 each othere again and i can see there being a problem frm this!! at the end of the day we were w**k last night and rightly gt nothing frm the game and this incident just made it wrse

Fair enough if that's you thoughts on the matter. But when two players square upto one another it's no reason for it "to kill it for you" Have you any idea how many times players square upto one another in football clubs?................................... probably the same amount as us lot do on the local parks up and down the country.

Fair enough if that's you thoughts on the matter. But when two players square upto one another it's no reason for it "to kill it for you" Have you any idea how many times players square upto one another in football clubs?................................... probably the same amount as us lot do on the local parks up and down the country.

i understand bt we aint gettin paid good money for it and there isnt 7000 people watchin us!! also we see each other once twice a week they have 2 see each other every day just say it may upset our bid 4 promotion and if one of tayls or hughes had 2 go it wld be bye bye lee!

i understand bt we aint gettin paid good money for it and there isnt 7000 people watchin us!! also we see each other once twice a week they have 2 see each other every day just say it may upset our bid 4 promotion and if one of tayls or hughes had 2 go it wld be bye bye lee!

Sometimes you should be careful about what you ask for. If the pair cannot move on then there's something to worry about. Christ on a bike Darren Sheridan should have had 92 league clubs!

Problem:

SPORT-06s999overfal_137331w.jpg

Not a problem:

PeterKentHandbags3_418w.jpg