Lee Hughes.

You say he had every right but then say Hughes is guilty of it himself.

I await Hughes bollocking this Saturday.

Hughes himself would not have passed in that position, simple as.

Yeah Hughes did have every right to bollock Taylor for not giving it just like Windass should of given Hughes a big bollockin on Saturday. I was making the point that why does it have to be Gregan or Shez to give out the rollickings?!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I say, I await Hughes bollocking this Saturday :wink:

If the others don't have the bottle to say something when they know there in a better position then they are pathetic.

People argue when you step over that white line for 90 mins as you want the best for your team, once the game is finished and your back in the dressing room then everythin is forgotten. Bloody hell the amount of arguments i've had or seen with team-mates in Sunday league then havin a laugh about it afterwards back in the pub!

If the others don't have the bottle to say something when they know there in a better position then they are pathetic.

Yeah but "Hughesy Hughesy Hughesy" can do no wrong can he. Sheridan even said it to someone in the crowd the other day when Shez dared to tell Hughes to do something.

I think Hughes was a little shocked himself by the crowd reaction last night. His actions weren't really welcomed by many around me.

Yeah but "Hughesy Hughesy Hughesy" can do no wrong can he. Sheridan even said it to someone in the crowd the other day when Shez dared to tell Hughes to do something.

I think Hughes was a little shocked himself by the crowd reaction last night. His actions weren't really welcomed by many around me.

I never said he can do no wrong but i'd expect a bollockin given out if it was Lomax shootin with Allott in a better position.

Complete handbags, if Shez, Hughes or Taylor read this board i bet they'd be pissin themselves. Talk of show him the door or fine him....load of tosh

Footballers are gifted with their feet, not at the other end of their bodies. When there is a difference of opinion between people who are somewhat lacking in advanced reasoning skills the course of events often takes a trip down physical contact street as opposed to having an honest and frank exchange of views before agreeing to disagree or a comprimise being reached.

What happens on the pitch, stays on the pitch. Every footballer Ive known apart from a few odd job nut heads have had a fall out on the pitch. When theyve walked off theyve shook hands and had a pint with each other in the bar with no hard feelings. If you cant do that then you have mental problems and if you think theres now a rift in the camp between Hughes and Taylor and one should leave then you aint far off the same ;)

I wasnt at the game last night but from what i can gather from previous posts is that there is a massive over reaction by the masses, why does Hughes have to leave because he shoved Taylor ? has nobody on here never become frustrated in a football match and lashed out at another ? Its just another negative topic to chat about, lets try and be positive just for once, we are a few points off 2nd place at the moment and who would have taken that at the start of the season, we are also 3 points ahead of dirty Leeds.

Come on guys Hughes and Taylor were both as guilty as each other, there crime was they cared and was pissed off the way the game was going.

If hughes would have been paying attention when that set piece was taken early he would have had enough time to head it into the goal. I didn't think he had any focus last night.

The taylor incident showed lack of discipline on hughes part too, there was no need to react the way he did.

Frustration and handbags, nothing to get worked up about - I was more miffed at the fact that we still had the ball on the edge of the area and two kids were arguing between each other completely oblivious to one of only three attacking positions we actually got into last night.

I wasnt at the game last night but from what i can gather from previous posts is that there is a massive over reaction by the masses, why does Hughes have to leave because he shoved Taylor ? has nobody on here never become frustrated in a football match and lashed out at another ? Its just another negative topic to chat about, lets try and be positive just for once, we are a few points off 2nd place at the moment and who would have taken that at the start of the season, we are also 3 points ahead of dirty Leeds.

Come on guys Hughes and Taylor were both as guilty as each other, there crime was they cared and was pissed off the way the game was going.

wow that would make a change can't remember the last time someone wasn't getting slagged off.

Edited by oafc_paul