Lee Hughes.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Close the door on your way out.

Not fit to lick Taylor's boots. Taylor v Hughes - only one winner for me.

yeah they where both brilliant tonight.

oh and against stockport they both scored

and both brilliant against hereford.

great post though

Close the door on your way out.

Not fit to lick Taylor's boots. Taylor v Hughes - only one winner for me.

I thought Hughes had a point in that he was wide open in the middle, but then Taylor can barely stand on his left never mind cross with it.

But to square up to him and shove him like he did was a little OTT. Uncalled for.

I thought Hughes had a point in that he was wide open in the middle, but then Taylor can barely stand on his left never mind cross with it.

But to square up to him and shove him like he did was a little OTT. Uncalled for.

I accept that, Dan, but to go over to him and push him is bang out of order.

Bridges Burnt, well and truly, for me.

Yes. Picking a fight with the best player at the club for doing something that Hughes, himself, did on Saturday.

Clearly doesn't want to play here - if he did, why hasn't he signed the deal.

Windass and Mental will do for me.

It makes me laugh that I am public enemy number one around here and not people like you :lol:

The mind boggles :)

I accept that, Dan, but to go over to him and push him is bang out of order.

Bridges Burnt, well and truly, for me.

Was it really so serious that we have to choose between which one out of two of our best 4 or 5 players is going to be thrown out of the club? Or a bit of handbags.

i said

yeah they where both brilliant tonight.

oh and against stockport they both scored

and both brilliant against hereford.

great post though

Don't think there was a player on the pitch tonight who's performance could be classed as "brilliant". We were quite poor across the park.

We looked nervous, and got bullied out of it.

We did however have at least three good chances to get back into, Hughes' header in the 2nd half in particular. Had that gone in, I think we may have salvaged something, despite performing poorly.

Don't think there was a player on the pitch tonight who's performance could be classed as "brilliant". We were quite poor across the park.

We did however have at least three good chances to get back into, Hughes' header in the 2nd half in particular. Had that gone in, I think we may have salvaged something, despite performing poorly.

i was being saracatic mate, they have both been under par for a few weeks,

but to kick one of them out of the door for showing passion is :shock:

just transfer that against the opposition and we are on to a winner :grin:

:censored: happens on a football pitch

he was flagged for offside when he missed the header anyway, he is definatly not the same player that started the season for us, whether its down to the crap service he is getting in midfield or his head is already at another club i dont know.

Guest sheridans_world

That doesnt belong on the pitch, its not up to Hughesy to bollock Taylor. Its up to either Gregan or Shez.

Big positive to come out of it though, you cant deny Hughesy has the passion for the club :)

That doesnt belong on the pitch, its not up to Hughesy to bollock Taylor. Its up to either Gregan or Shez.

Big positive to come out of it though, you cant deny Hughesy has the passion for the club :)

shez always says we should have 11 captains on the pitch.

alot on here have played the game.

have you never lost your rag with a team mate (as captain or not)

they should all bollock each other, if a player cant take it then he shouldnt be playing, or he should have passed :lol:

i havent seen the push, but ill wager it was handbags and they are mates now

Guest sheridans_world
What happened? Hughes bollocked Taylor for not passing?

Hughes started laying into tayls and gave him a hard enough push for it not to be 'friendly'

Hughes started laying into tayls and gave him a hard enough push for it not to be 'friendly'

You cant defend his actions but I am happy to leave it to the manager and the players to resolve it... Its a one off out of the blue incident..

EDIT: My fan demand it :)

Edited by oafc0000

What happened? Hughes bollocked Taylor for not passing?

Before I burgle your garden shed to bring out your Homebase Hoist'n'Petard kit, let's reflect on the fact that you have sought to put down Hughesy's fantastic assist levels by making up some fantasy that he deliberately doesn't pass to his fellow forwards. If he is missing Taylor out as well IMO it only adds to the awe in which he is able to make generous yet selfish decisions in a split second, and yet still provide the team with more than anyone else can in that regard, as well as being our top scorer in his own right. Some player, no?

It was a nothing incident IMO. Just needs to be wiped off as a low point.

Too many fans stick up for hughes when he does wrong, I've even been threatened at a game when I shouted "COME ON HUGHESY, YOU SHOULD BE DOING BETTER THAN THAT". But that incident wants putting behind us.