he was warming up last night but didn't seem to be a option from the bench

I understand that some money is on the table - Is ever going to be the player we saw when he arrived? If not make some money on him :grin:

Sadly it's looking more likely that Davies is not part of Sheridan's brave future... :wink:

I understand that some money is on the table - Is ever going to be the player we saw when he arrived? If not make some money on him :grin:

I'm not sure we currently have enough back up options up front at the club, to be able to sell, considering we are 'pushing for promotion'

I'm glad you said that because I thought I was going crazy when he wasn't on the bench! I knew I'd seen him warming up!

Sadly it's looking more likely that Davies is not part of Sheridan's brave future... :wink:

Mind you having seen him in the warm up last night then if he does that in training no wonder shez doesn't want him on the bench.

20 shots at an empty net and not one went in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was Davies definitely there last night?

Yep, he was deffinately there, i was taking the mickey out of him as i hit more shots on target and ive got shocking eyesight when its dark and the floodlights are on me. I even laid a perfectly weighted pass to him and he completely scuffed it....bloody amatuers, it was like passing to Beardy all over again

It did puzzle me later on when someone said davies wasnt even on the bench as i thought "well who the hell was i having a kickaround with? Surely my eyesight isnt THAT bad".