Jacko told me

That Kilkenny was in the RRE today and that Chickers had told Jacko KK said he was signing this Monday. That's just polished the ******* day for me!

Well did he say that Chickers?

that was the rumour that i was hearing before kick off, i just told jacko so he wouldnt rob my dinner money!

that was the rumour that i was hearing before kick off, i just told jacko so he wouldnt rob my dinner money!

Good so it could well be bull:censored:e. Jacko is a drama queen....made it sound like you'd spoke to KK and he told ya.

So you didn't share an oxo with killer in the Rocky as we have been informed ?!1?!?!!? :grin:

Lets hope we get the chance to save his career for the third time !

So you didn't share an oxo with killer in the Rocky as we have been informed ?!1?!?!!? :grin:

Lets hope we get the chance to save his career for the third time !

Popular misconception we saved his career twice already.........It's once actually and one opportunity to start his first team experience career off.

Lets hope we get the chance to save his career for the second time, after we initially gave him the opportunty in League football.

Leeds reject. Still it might work out for him this time being a Leeds reject. The last pair of rejects didn't do so bad........ Irwin and Linegan

Doesn't talk about love for Oldham during his Leeds introduction interviews...save it. Hope you stay down. Twice is enough, first giving him a platform and second resurrecting a career. At the very least he could have given to the end of this season. Charlie!

I should have remembered that earlier Lags ! :wink:

Makes good reading what people thought at the time it was announced that he had left for Leeds

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10287&hl=

Gregan was the last Leeds Reject we had

Maybe...it depends how you define a reject. Stitch and Gregan came here out of favour with the then current manager but had done it previously. Irwin and Linegan were turfed out of Leeds as no hopers.

Edited by Lags

I hated him for a while after he went, but on reflection you cant blame him going to leeds and for the vast weekly wage offered to him, they are a big club and he could've been playing in the championship this year had they gone up. I think if Leeds hadn't come in for him he would've quite happily stayed with us. Hes been at Leeds now, not got a look in and it wouldn't hurt to join us on an 18month or so deal at present - hed get a decent wage still, we may go up through the playoffs and we have the strikers if given the service should bang a few in. We need a ball player through for Windass and Hughes, not Windass dropping deep leaving 1 up front.

Yes he had his baf games in his 2nd loan spell, but maybe as he knows the club and knows most fans like him he may rediscover his talents on the pitch.

Hope he signs, no worse than the ahhmm 'creative spark' from Whitaker and old legs Maher. I would've loved to see Lee and Allott together in the centre as i believe Lee is our mssing link, but like it or not shex obviously doesnt see it, so Kilkenny is the next best option.