Greg Fleming

good coaching from crossley ????

Undoubtedly.

I'd like to keep hold of Crossley as a coach in the summer, but I suspect we'll have a struggle. He'll be a goalkeeping coach at a Prem club very soon I think.

Edited by garcon

Just seen that save on the Championship!

It was a TV save! :D

Tad harsh! I was behind it, the guy hit it like a kicking horse and Ithought it was past Fleming before he saved it. Interestingly though none of his team mates gave him any praise for it.

Tad harsh! I was behind it, the guy hit it like a kicking horse and Ithought it was past Fleming before he saved it. Interestingly though none of his team mates gave him any praise for it.

Clearly because they all hate him as he is one of Sheridan's favourites and the ringleader of the drinking culture at the club. We should cash in now before he does a Porter on us and stick Stephens in nets, why he hasn't been given a chance is beyond me.

FFS - Here's a stick, go and beat the club with it.

The players turned and faced for the corner, far better to do that than blow smoke up a bloke's arse for doing a good save. If we had let the corner in the save wouldn't have mattered. The players and management probably thanked Greg later when the point was in the bag.

Hughes came over and high fived him when they were getting ready to take the corner. Gregan gave him thumbs up.

Hughes came over and high fived him when they were getting ready to take the corner. Gregan gave him thumbs up.

exactly, there were a few players who gave thumbs up and clapped etc, even if they hadnt so what, like was siad we were getting ready for the corner, stupid comment to make imo.

i think the players may have learned from celebrating with the keeper after the pen save against Orient. He made the save and they all went jumping on him instead of constrating on the rebound which was eventually put in backof our net with half the team out of position!!

I'd rather they all concentrate on doing their jobs and congratulate each other at the end of the game!

I don't want this comment to appear sarcastic, but have you ever played y'self?

If you have, did you never react like that at such moments?

Aye I probably have but I aint a pro and being a pro means doing your job first. No point in a keeper making a great save if they gonna go score immediately after cus your too busy celebrating

Aye I probably have but I aint a pro and being a pro means doing your job first. No point in a keeper making a great save if they gonna go score immediately after cus your too busy celebrating

I suppose after having the vision of Ian Ormondroyd draped over Mike Cecere (ha, there's an average footballer if ever there was one!) and the rest of the team, and Keith Edwards popping Dirty Leeds' winner in, I should wholly agree with you.

However, I think, regardless of being a pro or not, when you are playing, you react as a human, regardless of status, league etc.

I suppose after having the vision of Ian Ormondroyd draped over Mike Cecere (ha, there's an average footballer if ever there was one!) and the rest of the team, and Keith Edwards popping Dirty Leeds' winner in, I should wholly agree with you.

However, I think, regardless of being a pro or not, when you are playing, you react as a human, regardless of status, league etc.

I was calming down from yesterday,and you bring that up :bigcry::bigcry: